2.5 - news

A few days later, just like Niall asked, I decided to go to dinner with everyone. All nine boys, and five girls are going to be there, and I'm so excited to see Perrie, for the first time, in God knows how long. Me and Niall have already finalised the divorce as we just wanted to get it over and done with, and we signed the papers this morning. The media has been on a field trip about it but none of us care, we're still majorly close, and thats all that matters. 

I stand in front of my mirror, listening to 'Never forget you' by the Noisettes, a oldie but still so good, deciding between a white skater dress, with a round neck, with a heart shape cut out at the back, which falls to mid thigh, with a pair of hot pink, ted baker, court heels, with a gold heel, or a black midi dress, just plain, with black heels. I decide with the white dress because its summer, and why wear black when you can wear a white dress, with a heart cut out of the back. 

I slide on the white dress and put on the pink heels. My hair curled, with half up and half down, but still have a small section of my hair, either side of my parting, framing my face, for once my parting is a little to the side and not in the middle. I trace over the lines of my tattoo, with my finger, looking at it through the mirror, I decide to take my nose ring out, and put in an invisible looking stud, so its not very visible, clue given in the name, 'invisible stud'. I grab my white, zara, leather pouch with 'stressed' written on one side in white, and the other saying, 'but well dressed', which always makes me giggle. 

I add a little lip gloss to my nude lips, making them shimmer under the light. I slide it in my bag, with my phone, purse, keys, and all the little essentials. I check my phone, seeing I have half an hour until we all meet, just enough time to drive there. We're meeting at one of Heston Blumenthals restaurants, in Knightsbridge, and I can't wait to just be so relaxed. I haven't though, talked to Luke yet, but it should be fine? I hope so, I have some news to share as well, which might be a little tense, but I'll leave that until the end. 

I grab the keys to my car, the beautiful range rover, which I am still, very much, in love with. I head my way down to the car park, in my heels, not the easiest thing. After a while of getting down the stairs, I get to my car, putting the keys in the ignition, placing my bag on the passenger seat, central locking all of the doors. I pull out of the car park, making my way to Knightsbridge. I park around the corner from the restaurant, grabbing my bag as I get out of the car, locking it. I place my keys into my bag again, and begin to walk to the restaurant. I am a little late, but only by about five minutes, all that time trying to get down the stairs in my building. 

I push the glass door, entering the restaurant, I am immediately approached by a waiter, asking for my reservation, "Horan" I tell him, "Theres fourteen of us I think," I let out a little giggle at the size of the table, and the man looks at the list, he then looks back up, 

"Yes, it looks like the rest of the party is here" He says, and i nod, following him to the table at the back, where everyone is sitting around a large circular table. 

"Hey guys!" I say, walking to the empty seat, next to Niall and El, 

"Hey!" El stands up, giving me a hug, and so does Niall, I place my bag on the table before giving him a hug, turning my attention back to the rest of the table, 

"hows everyone?" I ask, taking a seat, as the waitor passes me a menu, which I place in the space in front of me, as he pours me a glass of wine. Everyone nods, and as I look up, Luke is sitting opposite me, I send him a sweet little smile, which he just responds with a smirk, seeming like we are okay, once again, which is definitely a good thing. 

After everyone choosing what they're ordering, the questions then go to mine and Nialls divorce, El was the first, asking why it actually happened, and the all the others just followed. Niall and I brought up the fact we were still incredibly close, up a good few times, and I said I was still going to be around a hell of a lot, and they should all get used to that. 

As the waiters, hand out the coffees at the end of the meal, after a gorgeous meal, and for me too many glasses of wine, it looks like Im walking home, I decide to speak up, "Guys I have some news," I say, as everyone including Niall and El, turn to look at me. "I'm moving back in with my parents once my lease ends at the end of the month." I say, looking down to my cup, moving the handle as I don't know how anyone is going to react. 

Its pretty silent for a while as everyone just stares at me. I look up, making eye contact with everyone, until I get to El, when she decides to be the only one to respond. "But why?" She asks, and then Niall decides to join in.

"It isnt because of us is it?" He asks and I sharply shake my head no, 

"No, no, just the lease ends, and it will be nice to spend some time at home with them as I havent seen them is so long, and I need time to find a new place anyway, so you'll just have to give me more notice when you guys decide to go out, and I'll still be there. I will just not be a five minute walk away.." I trail off, 

"What are we going to do without our phebs??" Perrie asks, next to Zayn, around the other side of the table. 

I send her a small smile, "It will be the same! I promise, just as I said, you'll have to plan things more in advance, to let me know," El places her hand on my shoulder, and I turn to her as she sends me a small smile, "It'll be fine" I reassure her. 

At the end of the meal, we all stand up and begin to say goodbyes, "How're you getting home?" Clo asks, as I begin to walk, I turn around, to face all the boys and the rest of the girls, 

"Oh I had too much to drink, so Im just going to walk home" I nod, and she smiles, asking me if I want a lift but I decline. 

Luke emerges from the group, with his skinny black dress pants, still incredibly tight, with a white shirt, and a black jacket, and a skinny black tie. "I'll walk with you, Im walking anyway, and you can't walk alone at this time.." He trails off. I shrug, 

"Why not" I giggle, as he stands next to me, as we say our last goodbyes to the group before turning around to begin to walk again. 

"You could've sounded a bit more into the idea," He nudges me, causing me to let out a small giggle, 

"Sorry," I jokingly roll my eyes, "Are we okay then?" I ask, turning to him, for a second, stopping walking, catching him off guard, as he stops as well, turning to me. 

"We're always okay" He sends me a wide smile as he slides his hands in his pants pocket. 

"Good" I trail off, and we walk in silence as I hold my bag in front of me, with both my hands, holding the bottom, my arms covering the middle section of the bag, just from the way Im holding it. 

"Stay.." He whispers, probably hoping I don't hear him, I turn my head to him as we turn onto another busy London street, a large gust of wind blowing, instantly making me shiver. He begins to take off his black jacket, as he stops, I turn around as I didnt stop right away, he places the jacket around my shoulders, holding onto the collar, so I cant go anywhere, waiting for my answer. 

"I can't" I sigh, trying not to make eye contact with him, 

'Why not?" He asks, "you can just find you a new place, I'll even help?" His words speeding up as he gets the idea, I shake my head no. 

"I cant, I just can't" I repeat and he lets out a huge sigh, before he licks his lips again,

"Just give me a good reason why, and I'll give up," He meets my gaze, his eyes, the perfect shade of blue, reflecting off the city lights, 

I look into his eyes, away, to the ground as I wiggle my toes in my shoes, looking back up at Luke, just about to croak out, "my dad has cancer.." I trail off.