The Visit

Laying back on my bed, I cursed myself for my sudden outrage. How can I be so reckless?  Next time, I'll weigh the situation first, then plan out my moves - then challenge someone so as to have an upper hand.

I stared at the ceiling trying to figure out my next course of action - first, I need to know Kageyama, then, see how he plays. I have never once played against an international player - well, it would be a good experience.

What am I thinking ? I can't afford to lose. I can't let [F/N] be with him. I want her ALL to myself. Damn! I am so selfish!

My thoughts raced back and forth until I heard a soft knock and Misono's face peeked inside. He was too cute peeking like that!!

"Onii chan ", he skidded to my side, " Let's play!"

"Okay Misono! Your onii chan is always ready to play with you."

Before I realised, I had completely forgotten about Kageyama and was wishing that [F/N] would come visit.

"Master Mikuni, a friend has come to see you ", I heard the servamp calling for me.

"Send him in!", I wondered who it was.

Misono excitedly went up to the door to see 'My friend '. It was [F/N].

Wishes do come true! My heart beat turned faster as my eyes met her beautiful ones. I could see Lust's lips turn upwards into a smile and I calmed myself quickly.  I won't let him see my happiness.

I gestured him to go away. He took Misono with him! What the HELL is he thinking closing the door so carefully, while smiling like that? I am NOT like YOU - YOU PERVERT!!

But I kept my yells to myself, [F/N] was here.

"What brings you here, [F/N] ? ", I asked once he was out of earshot, " wasn't it you who said she won't visit my room without guards, for who knows what goes on in my mind all day ?" I teased her as she took a seat.

"I think the same way, even now. Though I didn't bring any guards", she said and smiled at me.

Why? It's always YOU on my mind and nothing else,  maybe......

"Why have you challenged Kageyama senpai?", she asked, straightforward as always.

"Why? You want to dance with him?", I almost dreaded the answer.

"That's not it ", to my relief, she declined, " I mean, you must have something on your mind."

I just couldn't tell her that I was furious, or maybe, a bit envious!! I'll say that I wanted to test his skills. Let's just tell her the truth!!

"I wanted to...... dance with you", I blurted out.

As I said that, I saw her precious surprised look - her eyes drew me in - COME ON! Don't you corrupt my mind like this [F/N]!!

"Anyway~, since we're in my room and we've a bed - "

"Don't you go all excited now! I have work at home", with that she left, rather quickly. I fancied seeing a red tint wash her face.... or perhaps, it was just my imagination!

~~~

[Here we have our beloved cheeky Mikuni, who just can't help teasing you. But, believe me, he is really serious about you.

Lily can't help but smile at Mikuni and Misono is too pure to know all this!

Do tell me, was it really a blush or his imagination?

Hope you enjoyed your little time with him~!!]