The Rage

My Queen was surrounded by demons in white and the knots around her neck were choking me!

I knew it was all MY fault. If I hadn't intervened, none of this would have happened. He hated Aliceins...it's me who had dragged her into this.... My heart felt tight with guilt, and I dreaded looking at her.

"My, my, at this rate, you'll lose your Queen", I was snapped out of my thoughts at the familiar voice, who was clearly enjoying all of this, deep down to his heart. WHAT A BEAST!!!!

"Let's take a little break, what do you say, huh, Mikuni?", he said, rather than asked, casual as if the match was the least of his worries. But why would HE be worrying anyway, he's leagues ahead of me!

"I am a little hungry - hey you! Get me something to eat", he ordered one of his "followers", "You want anything?" He asked getting up his seat.

I ignored the question and stared at the battlefield, trying to figure out a way to fight back, all in vain! My head hurt and from a distance, I heard the soft snickers of the Satan.

"You Aliceins think too much", Kageyama commented casually. I twitched slightly. AGAIN with the ALICEINS!!

"Yet", his tone turned darker, "why is that you fall for lust and envy."

My mind jerked up at those last words. I stared in his dark eyes which held a hatred so dense that it seemed to fill the whole room up. I had never in my life seen anybody THIS angry!!!

"What do you mean?", I forced the words out with an edge to my voice.

~~~

[Heya~ sorry that it's been ages since I last updated!! But, from now on, I'll try to update periodically!!..

Please continue to support me~!! It's your support that keeps me writing!! : )

So, with you being held hostage, will Mikuni be able to concentrate properly? Will he be able to strike back?

I know you are strong, so you'll be fine. After all, you wouldn't want him to worry even more ...

What's Kageyama's connection to the Aliceins? ]