The Conclusion...?

I don't know what became of Kageyama and his underlings, nor do I wish to know. Part of me wanted him to die, immediately being reminded of the heavy burden that would cause [F/N].

After that unfortunate day, I didn't see her at all, like she never really existed. I had heard she has dropped out, and I dreaded all the worst case scenarios! I knocked on her door once or twice, only to get to know that she has gone to the States to pursue her studies.

What should I have said at that time..... so she might have eased her guilt..? I had no answer to that.

Life had too many misfortunes piled up for me ahead, as I was soon to find out, in the worst possible way!

....

I stood before the corpse of my mother, my hands were stained with invisible blood, the blood of the woman who had brought me into this world! My heart rocked loudly against my chest and immediately, I understood what I had not been able to back then... The heavy burden of killing....!!

Jeje, the Servamp of Envy stood behind me, silent as ever, and I felt a eerie feeling that it was fate that I had made a contract with Envy... it somehow suited me, and the deep desires of my heart! Envy.....

I heard a faint creak of the door in the utter silence, my breath leaving me the instant I saw those big eyes and purple hair. Misono!!!

Yes! It was all for him. I would never have killed her if she hadn't been planning to hurt him. But, I couldn't really blame her, afterall, envy does drive you to all sorts of crazy and terrible stuff. Maybe, that's the reason it also has a place among the Seven Deadly Sins! Now, I was part of envy too... but I would never let it take over me.. I don't want a fate like her.. or so I would like to say.

But in the end, we are only Humans, getting jealous is just part of us, it is who we are!!

My days in the C-3 were as mundane as any other day can be and I had, soon, learned to mask my emotions behind a facade of smiles and goofiness. Maybe, I am starting to be like Kageyama... but then again, every single person we meet changes us, whether in a good way or bad, a part of that person stays with us even though we have moved away!

...

I walked along the street, wondering why of all these years, I was thinking so damn much about that day's events. My hobby is to travel around the world, in hopes of finding that girl again, ... so that, this time, I can tell her the words that I couldn't at that time.

So that, this time, I can understand and support her, which I was too inexperienced and immature to do in the past.

So that, this time, I can protect her, myself!

I get a strange excitement on the prospect of meeting her again and  a sort dread too as to what she might think about me... I hope we meet again....[F/N]......

~~~
[Hope you like it!! ^-^ Feel free to comment and vote, I cherish all the  reads, votes and comments from the bottom of my heart..^-^

I can't believe it's been one year since the story started.. O.O Thank you so much everyone who have continued to support me!! OwO]