The Magic

The clothes that had been used to tie [F/N] were lying around in tatters as she stood there, with a look of determination shining in her beautiful eyes. But, HOW did she manage to do that!!?

"He did nothing!", her voice was stern, piercing the heavy air that had been choking me for some time now, "It's his parents who did that to your sister, NOT him! If you really wanna avenge her, you should probably go to the police station Kageyama-senpai ", her voice calmed down a little. After all, it REALLY was horrible what my parents did. I myself could never forgive them, let alone her own brother!

"Hah!? Go to the police? Listen sweetie, these are Aliceins we are talking about! Even if I went to the police, they would just use their MONEY to get around with them ", he said, glancing me a little, his face twisting with disgust, "The world's only kind to those with cash!"

"So, you're saying that killing us will put her soul to rest", I felt a tint of sorrow from her voice. At this point, I, literally, had NO idea what was going on!! I realized, dejectedly, that even though I thought I liked her, I knew not a single thing about her.

I vowed to myself that I'll, definitely, get both of us out of here alive, because I WANT to know you better, about everything that goes inside your head, even if it's just a little thing like whether you prefer coffee or tea. I WANT to understand you!

"Killing won't bring her back ", she uttered.

"Even if killing won't bring her back, I'll still get rid of the Aliceins, because that's what I WANT to do!!", he kicked the table, hard, sending the different chess pieces flying around the place, "Atleast, that'll save all those poor girls that might end up like my sister! You see ? I am actually trying to save everyone ", his voice was feverish.

"You're insane", I saw light leave her beautiful eyes, even if she wasn't dead.

This doesn't look good....!!!!!

I sprang to my feet and ran up to where she were standing. This guy is insane! I had an inkling that he'll definitely try to kill her too, to destroy the evidence. I would never admit it freely but I was ... afraid.... afraid of losing my Queen.

My heart beat was racing and I knew I needed to get her out of here.. the matter, and his anger didn't concern her, so she shouldn't be suffering!! Deep down, I knew it was all my fault.

"We gotta run", I whispered, slightly, and as I reached out my hand to her, she stepped forward, to my great concern.

"I didn't wanted to do this, but you leave me with no choice senpai," she said, quietly, as if regretting what she was going to do. She glanced at me for a brief moment,  before turning away again, "I'll protect you!"

~~~

[ Thank you so much for taking the time to read it!! Hope you liked it! Feel free to comment! This chapter was completed a little earlier than expected as I was super motivated this week!!^-^ It's all thanks to your continuous love and support!!^^

What do you think, can killing the Aliceins really make the world better? Was it Mikuni's fault that his father was like this?

Will you be able to save Mikuni from your insane senpai? ]