Chapter 4

Changkyun's POV

"Fuck he's gone" I though as I heard his footsteps walk away.

"He sounded so damn sexy just then" i thought as I looked in the mirror while there were to many things on my mind. "Should I tell him I'm gay to?" I questioned myself as I quickly washed my face.

"Maybe keep it to myself  for a little while" I thought as I walked towards the door again. I took a deep breath and opened the door.
Immediately I saw Wonho unpacking something out of his bag which made me curious.

"what are you looking for?" I asked as I got closer to him. He looked up and showed me a soft smile before he went on to search again.
"Was he ignoring me?" I questioned as I sat down next to him but the second I sat down he got up with something I couldn't see.

He walked over to the kitchen and filled the water boiler with water and turned it on.
"He was making a warm drink, I think tea" I thought as I looked at him.

My eyes went to his bag and I noticed it wasn't fully closed, I looked inside and immediately my eyes spotted a small black box.

"I wonder what's in there" I thought as i leaned back again.

"I'll find out"

"Want some coffee to?" Wonho asked waking me up from my thoughts. "Sure" I replied as I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Thank you for yesterday" I said a little bit hesitatingly. Wonho turned around and looked at me. "Don't be upset" he said as he suddenly cupped my cheeks. "It's okay" he said as he showed his smile at me.

I tried to smile back but it probably looked weird because he was cupping my cheeks.
He chuckled and let me go again returning to the coffee. "Hey what's so funny!" I said as I playfully slapped his arm, I flinched back a bit as I felt how muscular it was.

Wonho turned around again with a smile on his face. "You just looked really cute" he replied.
I felt my ears turning red. "He was gay?! This isn't normal to say for a gay!" I thought as I walked away again.

"I think I should tell him I'm gay to" I thought as I walked over to the window.
Suddenly I felt something tackle me and I fell to the ground just as yesterday.
"Ah" I managed to get out as I looked at my ankle. It was a bit red and it hurt but it wasn't a big deal I thought.

I picked up the thing that I fell over up and scanned it.

"MORE OF THOSE RELATIONSHIPS MAGAZINES FROM MINHYUK" I thought.

Suddenly I saw Wonho standing in front of me with a worried expression, I didn't even hear him come.
"Are you okay?" He said as he grabbed my hand. I was I bit flustered but I nodded.
He got up and held a hand out for me, hesitant I grabbed it with still the magazine in my other hand.
As I grabbed his hand I stood on my ankle but the pain was worse than I thought so I immediately tripped again.