Chapter 11

————
Please comment on my story, I have a lot of reads with 0 comments :(
————————

Authors / 3rd person POV

Changkyun felt himself melt into the kiss as he felt Wonho's lips. Even though he shouldn't focus on Wonho's lips right now he couldn't resist. It was just a simple kiss and before Changkyun knew it, their kiss broke.

A bit surprised and wide eyed he looked at Wonho with still his lips slightly parted.
"Uhm your arm!" Changkyun snapped out of his thoughts as he took a look at Wonho's arm that was pulled away from under the water.

"Let me get bandages" Wonho said as he reached for a higher cabinet but Changkyun grabbed his arm. "I'll get them" he said as he reached for the bandages.

He stood on his toes as he could barely reach it, but after a few seconds he finally had them.
"Come here" He said as he unpacked one of the bandages. Wonho stuck out his arm as he just watched Changkyun do his thing.

"If it hurts let me know" Changkyun said before putting the bandage on as carefully as he could. Wonho nodded even though it ended up not hurting at all.

After Changkyun was done he took a deep breath and wiped away the sweat from his forehead.

"If you need painkillers just tell me" Changkyun said as he walked over to the table.
"That won't be necessary" Wonho replied causing Changkyun to smirk a bit.
"My offer still stands" he said as he turned around to Wonho and showed him one of his precious smiles.

They both sat down on the table and ate their soup peacefully, they didn't talk a lot while they ate, not because it was awkward, just because they were used to that.

"I'm done" Wonho said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin and got up from the table.
Changkyun's eyes followed Wonho who walked towards the sink.

"Was it any good?" Wonho asked while looking over his shoulder at Changkyun. Changkyun got up also holding his empty soup bowl. "It was delicious!" He said enthusiastic as he put the bowl next to the sink.

"Changkyun?" Wonho asked as he was starting to wash his plate. "Yeah?" The younger replied hesitatingly. "I want you to know that I'm not dating you just for sex..." Wonho said as he avoided Changkyun's eyes.

Changkyun was relieved to hear it but he tensed up a bit because it came out of nowhere. "Thank you, I wasn't completely sure" Changkyun said as he walked away again. He walked over to the couch and fell on it with a loud thud.

He grabbed his phone and started to look through his feed ,until his phone suddenly got grasped away by Wonho. "Yah!" Changkyun screeched as he tried to reach for his phone.
"I want lOvEeE" Wonho whined as he threw Changkyun's phone away and placed himself above the younger one.

"Get off of mEeEEeE" Changkyun wined back causing Wonho to chuckle at how cute he looked.

Changkyun's POV

*smut warning

As he chuckled I just felt the urge to punch him, but of course I wouldn't do that so instead I gave him a few slaps on his arm.
He didn't even fucking flinch, instead he just smirked. I pouted as I looked at him, his face was hanging a few inches above mine but for some reason it felt kind of nice.

I decided to take advantage of the moment so I pulled on his shirt and kissed him. First I saw his eyes widen in shock but he quickly gave in.
After a few seconds he pressed his tongue against my lips and I let him in without hesitating. His kiss feels to good it's insane.

Our kiss was slow and passionate ,I loved it.
I started running my fingers through his hair as he grabbed my waist and pulled me up, still sitting on the couch.
With my back pressed against the couch he was slightly hovering over me, it felt as if I was being dominated.

I broke the kiss and looked at Wonho's eyes while panting heavily. I quickly took off his shirt and when I threw it away he started to pull of mine to.

I didn't care that it was already the second time we had sex in less than 24 hours.

He started kissing my jawline as he moved on to my collarbone and chest. I felt my boner being uncomfortably pressed against my pants who were way to tight. Wonho noticed so he quickly took of my pants while not lifting up his lips from my chest.

My mouth let out a few moans as I was getting more horny. "Wonho hurry up!" I said a bit more desperate then I intended. Wonho smirked as he looked at me, "are you begging me?" Wonho asked playfully but sexy at the same time.

"Fuck you" I replied with causing Wonho's grin to disappear into a blank expression.

"I thought about pleasing you...but maybe I'll just have to punish you" he said as he looked daring at me.

I flinched slightly at his words before he took of his own pants and boxers.

He then brought one hand to my exposed member and the other inserted a finger into me. I moaned loudly as he started moving, I was still a bit loosened up after last night.
He then started to pump up his hand up and down my member, driving me fucking insane.

"Wonh- ahh~ " I couldn't help but moan, then when I felt my climax coming he stopped. "Wonho!" I yelled at him irritated but before I knew it he was pressing the tip of his member against me and a second later he shoved it in all at once.

I gasped for air as he didn't leave me time to adjust. He started moving insanely fast while thrusting into me. Tears rolled down my cheek out of pleasure.

As he noticed I was coming he decided to grab my member at the end and hold it tight. "Wonho don't-" "just wait until I'm close" he smirked as he continued moving.

He was holding me from cumming,so why did it feel so good and painfull?
I was a moaning mess and luckily for me he released me less than twenty seconds later.

We came together and we panted heavily while doing so. We looked at each others members before each others eyes and without thinking I pulled him into a kiss one last time.