Chapter 7

Changkyun's POV

"I'm sorry" I said as I buried my face in his neck. I heard him sigh but he continued walking without answering.

After a few minutes of walking he finally spoke. "I didn't know you were gay to Changkyun?" He said questioning causing me to stiff up a bit. "I-I'm sorry for not telling you sooner...I'm also sorry for the fact that you've seen me so weak now already two times...I hate it when people see me cry.." I told him as I felt myself blushing because of shame.

I really hate it when people see me weak, mostly because when I was younger I used to cry a lot. I don't want to cry anymore but now he has already seen me crying two times.

"It's okay Changkyun" he simply replied.
"No" I pushed him away wchich made him release me. He turned around and looked at me confused.

"Wonho you've seen my weakest points right now and you still think I'm okay?! I'm a huge cry baby and still you act like nothing is going on?! I don't get it." I said sounding desperate.

"Changkyun I-" "no" I cut him off with.
"Why can't I be mad at you for seeing me like this ,I don't get it. If Minhyuk would see me like this I would push him away, so what is it that I can't push you away?! It's like I need you..I just...I don't understand Wonho!"

"It's okay Changkyun" Wonho replied again.
"No it is not okay Wonho!" I said before I snapped. I didn't know what this feeling was, why was he so nice to me even after seeing me so weak?!

"Wonho come here" I said as he was still looking pained and questioning at me. And before I could even calm down to my senses I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

I felt him stiffen up completely but I didn't care, I now knew why I let him see me so weak. Why I was comfortable with him seeing me so weak.
It was because I loved him.

A few seconds into the kiss I pulled back but he quickly grabbed the back of my neck and this time he kissed me.
His lips felt soft as they hit mine and the kiss felt amazing. He then bit my lip gently as if he was asking for permission to let his tongue in. I opened my mouth a little bit because I felt my whole body tense up as I felt our tongues connect. The kiss soon became rougher but I pulled away as I saw that people were staring at us.

He looked at me as if he wanted to continue the kiss so I grabbed his hand and quickly we sprinted home.

As soon as we arrived at the apartment he slammed the door closed and grabbed the back of my thigh to hold me up in the air.
I cupped his face and kissed him roughly as he quickly moved to his bedroom.

As soon as we entered the room he threw me on the bed and quickly we both pulled each others shirts of. He got on top of me as he started sucking on all the red hickeys Jooheon had given me making them even darker. As he found my sweet spot I let out a moan and he kept licking it and sucking on it. Soon after he moved to my chest. As he kept leaving marks on my chest he started playing with my nipples as shivers were being send down my spine.

"Wonho I need you..." I said as I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to face me, I was completely sick of the foreplay. He smirked and pulled my pants off. He then also pulled of my boxers. He started to kiss the inside of my thigh as I kept moaning loudly.

A few seconds later he pulled his head back again and carefully inserted one finger. I gasped as I felt his finger entering me and I felt my eyes tearing up. Soon after he inserted another finger and a third, I was getting impatient. "Wonho..." I managed to get out between my moans. He looked at me and he opened his mouth.

"Call me daddy for now" he said as he got up and unbuckled his belt. I cringed a bit at the nickname but decided to go with it because it kind of was turning me on. Quickly he took of his pants and threw them across the room, and a second later he spread my legs and started to position himself in between.

I flinched when I felt his tip against me and not even a second later he stared to slowly insert himself into me. I violently grabbed the bedsheets as I tried to contain my moans.

As he was completely in it felt as if I was going to rip apart ,he noticed and gave me some time to adjust. After a minute I nodded and he started thrusting into me at a slow phase.
I bit my lower lip to contain my voice but it felt so good.

"Faster daddy" i got out and I grabbed his shoulders. He nodded and grabbed my hips and started to fasten his thrusts. I almost screamed as I felt him hit my sweet spot, he noticed and continued thrusting on that spot now harder, making me go insane.

"Dad-dy I'm alm-most the-re" I said through the moans. "Me to kitten" he said as he started to thrust harder and sloppier. A shiver went down my spine as he called me kitten making me cum even faster.

A few seconds later he came as well and he took out his member. We both fell on to his bed panting heavily.

"Why did I do this?" I thought.