Chapter 12 / part 1

2 days later

Changkyun's POV

I don't regret starting to date Wonho.
It was really like love at first sight or something.

We're going out bowling today and I'm pretty excited! I never did it so I don't know how good I'll be...I honestly think I'll suck.
Also my friends are coming to and I'm planning on telling them that Wonho and I are in a relationship, I hope they will react well...

3rd person POV

"Here it is" the woman from the bowling center said as she stopped in front of lane 6 ( I don't know how I can explain this )

"Thank you!' Minhyuk happily said as he immediately sprinted over to the screen where they should type their names. First Minhyuk followed by Hyungwoo , Jooheon ,Changkyun and Wonho.

They started bowling and to Changkyun's surprise Minhyuk and Jooheon were really good at it. "Damn nice job minhyuk" Changkyun said as he looked at the screen.

'Strike'

"Thanks" Minhyuk smiled and looked over at hyunwoo who was clearly struggling. Just as Minhyuk sat down on the small leather couch he immediately got up again to help hyunwoo who was being a bit clumsy.

"They look good together don't they?" Wonho said to Changkyun who was looking at Minhyuk laughing at hyunwoo.
Minhyuk found it cute how hyunwoo wouldn't talk to much but still always try his best.

Then it was Jooheon's turn.
He stood up looking pretty confident in Wonho's opinion while he grabbed a bowling ball and walked over to the lane ( correct me if I'm wrong )

Boom! Strike! Changkyun was stunned as he didn't know that Jooheon was so good at this. He looked over at Wonho who was clearly stunned as well.
Changkyun swallowed hard as he stood up.

"You can do this!" He thought as he grabbed one of the balls, a green one.
1..2..3!
Changkyun released the ball and watched it make its way to the cones.

'2 cones!'
The screen said and Changkyun sighed in disappointment. "You shouldn't do it like that" Jooheon said while he walked over to Changkyun silently, surprising the younger.
"Yah! You scared me!" The younger said fake-angrily.

Jooheon laughed as he stood behind Changkyun. "Look" He said causing Changkyun's head to turn. Then suddenly Jooheon corrected his pose by holding his wrists and making him bend his legs a little.
They were in a bit of a intimate position but Changkyun didn't mind, their just friends right?

He could feel Jooheon's breath tickling his ear as he went with his flow.
Then he released the ball.

'5 cones!'

The screen said again pleasing Changkyun.
Jooheon released him  and smiled at him.
"Thanks!" Changkyun said but he quickly turned his smiling face into a bitch face.
"I could've done it myself" he said as he looked away and crossed his arms.

"Yeah right..." Jooheon said sarcastically while running his hand through the younger's hair.
He smiled again before he went back to his seat ,only to find a pissed off Wonho.
Then when he sat down Wonho got closer to Changkyun's ear.

"Don't let him touch you like that, that's something only I can do" he whispered causing a shiver to go down Changkyun's spine.
"You jealous?" He whispered back.

As a response Wonho leaned back into his seat again while avoiding eye contact,
Changkyun's smirked as a response.
"Guys?" Wonho said getting the males attention.

"What's up?" Minhyuk asked as he clinged onto Hyunwoo. "Changkyun and I need to tell you guys something." Wonho said as he looked at Changkyun who knew exactly what he was talking about.

Changkyun sighed deeply, he wanted to avoid this situation because it would maybe make his friends feel uncomfortable. He didn't want that.

"Changkyun and I are-" but Wonho got cut off by Jooheon. "Can I talk to Changkyun for a minute?" He asked as he looked at the younger one. Changkyun looked up from his feet at Jooheon, than at Wonho and back at Jooheon.

"Yeah no problem..."

They walked away from the group to a small bar that was within a few meters.
"What is it?" Changkyun asked curiously.
Jooheon sighed "I can't stand that you're dating Wonho..."

Changkyun's eyes widened, "what? Why?!" He said a bit more aggressive than he intended to.
Once again Jooheon sighed. "Because I know I could be a better boyfriend for you..." he said which caught Changkyun off guard completely.
"Jooheon....?" He asked hesitant.
"Changkyun believe me, I can prove it to you!" Jooheon said sounding desperate.

This time Changkyun was the one to sigh, he didn't know how to react at this situation at all.
"I love him...Jooheon..." Changkyun said, he was to scared to look at him.
Jooheon would never get mad at Changkyun ,but he was scary when he got mad at others and Changkyun knew that.

"Just give me a chance?" Jooheon said as he grabbed the others hands. "What jooheon-" but before Changkyun could finish his sentence he was dragged to the toilets.
"Yah! Let me go!" Changkyun said as they entered the toilets.

Jooheon slammed Changkyun against the wall. The other winched in pain as he was reminded of all the people Jooheon has been mad at before.

Was he going to beat him up?

But to Changkyun's surprise Jooheon slammed his lips against the younger's one. Changkyun's eyes widened as Jooheon slid his tongue in quickly. He tried pushing him away but it was no use, he was to strong.
He wasn't even drunk like last time.

Changkyun bit Jooheon's lip and Jooheon flinched back a little. He put his finger on his lip and looked at the small bit of blood that came from it. Changkyun took the opportunity to try to escape but Jooheon blocked his way by slamming his hand at the wall.

Changkyun froze, he was scared.
What the hell was Jooheon planning on doing?! He didn't want this again.

—————

Next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!!
( I'll try at least )