Chapter 9

Changkyun's POV

"I'm not begging for no man!" My inner sassy gay said to itself, But the words couldn't leave my mouth. Wonho always made me flustered, I don't know why.

Normally I would respond easily but with him it's different, not bad just different.

"I-I..." I couldn't speak so I just pulled my arm back and rushed to my bedroom who was left untouched since yesterday.

I heavily breathed but shook the thought of me 'begging for it' off, what was he thinking?
"I'm pure" I whispered to myself as I opened my closet to look for a more comfortable pair of clothes.

Authors / 3rd person POV

Changkyun was still tired after last night, he never thought he would be that reckless and he was truly ashamed. But eventually after a good hour he forgave himself.

He walked out of his room with a new pair of comfy clothing on and he immediately spotted Wonho sitting on the couch and watching tv.

Wonho noticed Changkyun's presence and he couldn't help but let a smile creep up his face.
Seeing the small boy in a black oversized turtleneck that was way to big for him made his heart flutter for some reason.

Wonho signed Changkyun to come sit next to him but Changkyun declined with a simple movement of his head.

"I'm meeting up with Jooheon today" Changkyun said as he looked at Wonho.
Wonho's forehead turned into a frown.
"After the hickeys he gave you?" Wonho said as he looked at Changkyun's neck that was covered up by the turtle neck mostly.

Changkyun became flustered once again as he looked to the ground, not only because of the memory but also because Wonho was intimidating. "He probably forgot..." changkyun said without stuttering which he impressed himself by.

"Let me come with you" Wonho said as he got up from the couch, he walked over to Changkyun who looked at Wonho who was approaching him. Gently Wonho took a bit of hair from Changkyun's face, as a reaction he flinched a bit and looked at Wonho's lips.

"Don't always flinch..."Wonho said pouting as he put his forehead on Changkyun's shoulder.
"I'm your boyfriend after all, you shouldn't be scared..."

Changkyun looked surprised at Wonho, he was still a bit confused over the whole situation in the kitchen from a hour ago.

"I'm sorry" he said causing Wonho to lift his head up again. He smiled at Changkyun and he grabbed his cheeks gently but playful.
"Your mine, and I'm yours!" He said as if he was a child.

"Yeah..."

Changkyun was heading out alone, well he was planning to but Wonho didn't release his arm, only when he wanted to put on his jacket and when he pushed him a bit.
But it didn't help at all.

In the end they both agreed that Changkyun could just hang out with Jooheon but that Wonho would bring him and pick him up because he was jealous ( #jealousy )

——————

With all his might Changkyun pulled away from Wonho to run towards Jooheon who was approaching him, but Wonho just grabbed him again. Jooheon looked confused at the scene in front of him and carefully turned his face serious.

"Hi!" Changkyun happily said as he waved at Jooheon who now stood in front of him. He could feel Wonho glare at him as he greeted him. "Hi..." Jooheon carefully replied back.

"You can let me go now" Changkyun said turning to Wonho who pouted and released him. "Bye kitten" Wonho whispered to Changkyun as he kissed his cheek and smirked. Flustered the younger reached for his cheek with his hand as he turned to Wonho.

"Don't just do that!" He yelled at him making sure Wonho would turn deaf after. "Yah!" He replied smirking and he ran away.

Changkyun looked after him as he ran away, he sighed and turned back to Jooheon after a few seconds. Jooheon was shocked as his eyes were widened. "I'm sorry you just had to witness that idiot" Changkyun said as he smiled nervously at Jooheon.

"So where did you want to go?" Changkyun asked as he looked at Jooheon curiously.
"T-there was a n-nice coffee shop behind that building" he said as he pointed at a huge building. Changkyun noticed Jooheon was shaking and in a reflex he grabbed his hands and held them in his.

"Are you okay?!" The younger said worried. Jooheon looked at his own hands as he didn't noticed he was shaking at first. "Owh I'm fine..." he replied.

"Well shall we go then?" Jooheon said pulling his hands away aggressively. "Ye-yeah.."

They arrived at the cafe in no time, they both ordered a drink without food because they both weren't hungry.

There was a awkward silence between the two until their coffee arrived at their table.
"One americano and one cappuccino?" The lady said as she smiled at the two.

Changkyun nodded as he heard 'cappuccino' the lady noticed and set down the drink in front of him. She then turned to Jooheon and put his drink down as well before she walked away.

"Changkyun?" Jooheon asked carefully.
Changkyun looked up from his coffee he had been stirring for the past minute. "Yes?" He answered waiting for Jooheon to speak again.

"What is between you and Wonho?" Jooheon asked as he put his head on one of his hands.
Changkyun gulped as he found it hard to answer the question. "We're...friends" the boy replied causing Jooheon to chuckle.

"W-what?" Changkyun asked nervously, was it funny what he said? "Who gave you those hickeys then?" Jooheon asked pointing at the left side of Changkyun's neck.

The boy stiffened up as he reached for his neck, how high did Jooheon place those hickeys?!  "So?" Jooheon said impatiently even though he had a smirk on his face.

Changkyun couldn't tell Jooheon that it were his, he would break. "They are Wonho's..." he decided to tell him, he wasn't lying to much.
Wonho did make the hickeys darker, but most of them were already done by Jooheon.

"Ahh I see how it is"

————
A/N
Thank you all for reading my story it means so much!! But at the moment I'm starting school again but I'll try to write as much as I can.
If you guys want I can do like a chapter every .... y know?

Anyways don't forget to comment and vote because it makes my day!! 💕