Chapter 5

In a reflex I closed my eyes as I prepared myself for hitting the ground, but instead I landed on something much softer.
I opened my eyes and i immediately noticed I had fallen on Wonho...great.

I looked at Wonho who reached for the back of his head as he let out a few pained noises.
"I-I'm so sorry..." I reply as I try to get up ,but instead I feel two muscular arms wrap around my waist.

I look at Wonho who smiled a bit at me before he placed one of his hands on my jaw.
"Be more carefull, you're not hurt right?" He asked as he smirked a bit which made me feel slightly uneasy.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I replied as I tried to get of him again but he kept his grip on me.
"You can let me go you know?" I said as I looked a bit annoyed at him.

Honestly I wasn't annoyed but I was just trying to hide my panicked gay side.

"First tell me something" Wonho said as he went up to my cheek with his hand. His fingers felt soft on my cheek as he slowly started caressing it.

"I still don't know you're opinion on me being gay" he said as he raised one eyebrow at me.
I chuckled and replied. "I don't mind it Wonho...could you now let me go?" I said as I looked at his eyes.

I felt his arm release me and I got up on my knees ,but I stopped when I saw that Wonho brought himself up at the same time which made our faces really close.

"Fuck I actually wanna kiss him" i thought as I was sitting on my knees in front of him. "Changkyun you just met him a day ago ,you barely know him!" I said to myself as I looked away.

Suddenly I felt Wonho's hand grabbing my chin and pulling my head towards his. I was probably blushing crazy because he smirked as he saw my expression. "What are you-" but before I could finish my sentence he brought his face even closer to mine and parted his lips.

"He isn't going to kiss me right?!" I thought as I kept my eyes on his lips, Not able to move.

"Not today Changkyun!" I thought as I quickly got up ,but as I wanted to walk away I could feel the pain in my ankle.
I tried to ignore the pain as I walked over to the trash can and threw minhyuk's magazine in.

"Jezus..." I whispered to myself as I placed myself on the couch again.
I looked at the window and immediately noticed it was sunny outside which slightly changed my mood to a bit more happy.

I suddenly felt a tapping on my shoulder. I turned around seeing Wonho with two coffees and he was bringing one towards me.
"Thanks..." i said as I grabbed the coffee and carefully started drinking it.

"You're gay aren't you?" Wonho suddenly said making me choke on my coffee.
"Excuse me?!" I said as I looked shocked at him. How could've he noticed it so soon?!
"You were blushing when I held your face towards mine" Wonho said before he took a sip of his coffee.

"That-that's a natural reaction..." I replied as I looked away from him while holding my coffee with both hands.
"Yeah yeah" Wonho replied.

After I finished my coffee I wanted to make breakfast so I got up but again I felt the stinging pain in my ankle.
So instead of walking to the kitchen I walked over to my bedroom.
When I closed the door behind me I sat down on my bed and took a look at my ankle. It was slightly swollen and red, but it wasn't so bad that I should tell Wonho or whatever.

I just need to be more careful with walking because I don't want Wonho to notice. I don't want to bother him more than I already did.

Wonho's POV

What is it with that boy I thought as I looked outside. Every time I see him I get some sort of feeling that I want to spoil him and shower him with love, but at the same time I just want his legs wrapped around my waist while we have a hot make-out session.

"Wow it's so clear I have already fallen' for him"  I whispered to myself. But no, I need to contain myself I don't want to be a bad roommate...

Just then I heard Changkyun's door open and I looked at the boy. He's just to stunning.

Changkyun's POV

Ignore it ,ignore it, ignore it. I kept thinking as I felt the pain in my ankle.
I shouldn't be a pussy about this! I mentally scolded myself.

*I quickly made breakfast for me and Wonho, it was simple but tasty. Right after breakfast I checked my phone to see that Minhyuk had texted me.

"Hey Wonho" I said as I kept looking at my phone. "Yes?" he replied.

"Me and my friends are going out clubbing tonight, want to join?" I asked as I now looked at him.
His eyes widened and quickly a smile formed on his lips, "that would be great, I barely know people here" he said as he brought his plate to the kitchen.

With that I quickly texted Minhyuk and I tossed my phone away. I didn't like to go out much but it was always fun if my friends tagged along.