Chapter 1

Anastasia

Oh my GOD, when will this end. 

The hands of the clock annoyed the hell out of me as i waited on the last bell to ring. No more school. No more people. Finally, i'm out of here. I ran through the classroom door so fast i slammed my shoulder into Ryan's chest knocking him to the floor.

"damn, you okay love?" There was an idiotic smirk on his face. It was freakishly sexy.

I stared in awe as he helped me up. His cheek bones beautifully aligned on his face, his hazel eyes staring into my soul.

 "Shit!" 

"What's the matter, you've never seen an angel before?" His Friends busted out in laughter. 

I was going to say something rude but i didn't want the whole school to see that i'm really not a sweetheart. I turned and speedily ran off in silence. I didn't even acknowledge him for pushing him to the floor. Oh well, his cockiness deserved it!. I drove home listening to Quavo's music so i'd kinda cheer  up. 

"Oh God. Kelly is going to kill me!"

I agreed that i was going to drop her home after school today. Well, she better catch the bus. I got home finally, I didn't even hear my mom. Normally She and my step-dad would be head to head about something unnecessary. I headed to the fridge to eat the last of my pineapples when i saw a sticky note.

Hey Hun,

Brad and I will be out of town for the summer. You will be staying with my friend Julia, she lives in the neighborhood right next to ours on 29 Oak Avenue. I left $3000.00 for you to buy some groceries and other stuff that you'll need. Love you.

Mom.

"Can this get any worse!!" I yelled and banged my head on the fridge door.

I dragged myself to the sofa with my pineapples and turned the TV on. Grey's Anatomy was on, Kelly's favorite series ugh!. My phone lit up with five messages all at once, I didn't even have to check,  it was my annoying bestie.

 I hope you have a pretty good explanation!

why'd you leave me at school!

i had to walk home!!!

I'm at your front door.

I always couldn't understand why she sent her messages in separate parts when she could just send everything in one sentence. I rushed to open the door and busted out in laughter. She held up a paper which said "HI BITCH" with an angry emoji. We both started laughing. We hopped in the couch and i started explaining what had happened why i left her at school. 

"Lmao, you're such a clutz" She exclaimed.

I showed her the sticky note that my mom left on the fridge.

"lol Damn, there goes your whole summer. C'mon lets go "grocery shopping"

She helped me pack and after we went shopping. I dropped her home and right away i sped to Julia's house because at that time it was like after 9. I arrived at Julia's house and she helped me with my bags as she was expecting me.

"You've gotten prettier! I haven't seen you since you were like ten" She expressed excitedly. 

At that point i knew she was lying, I looked like an alien when i was a child.

The landscape was amazing. The trees were neatly trimmed and the walkway towards the house was aligned with dimmed lights, It was just breathtaking. 

Julia made me feel welcomed, she showed me to my room and around the house, she even introduced me to her husband James. She expressed that she was tired so she's gonna hit the bed.

"Make yourself at home Anastasia" She swayed left to right as she dragged herself droopily to the bedroom. I chuckled under my breath to the sight of that.

I changed out of my over sized sweat pants and slipped into something more comfortable. A satin shorts and an over sized T-shirt. I heard Grey's Anatomy playing in the living room. I don't know why i started watching it but i did. I think its because Kelly's always talking about it. I don't know what it is about this sad depressing show anyway. 

As i was watching i heard the door knob shaking. I ran to the kitchen and took up a wooden spoon.

"A  wooden spoon?! ............ Wow Anastasia!"

The door opened and i was weak in my knees. My mouth opened uncontrollably.

"What's the matter.......You've never seen an angel before?"