Chapter 6

I felt bad for leaving him so I turned back to help him. After all he did dress my injury.

"Man, Jason did a number on you"

He looked at me without saying anything. I tried to helped to him up but he resisted, I went to the bathroom anyways to get the med kit. I couldn't just leave him like that.

"I really don't need your help......Just leave me alone!" He said angrily

"Let me help you!" I shouted as I dragged him off the floor. I dragged him to the sofa and sat him down gently. I soaked the cotton in alcohol and placed it on the wound. He gripped my hands so tight I had to loosen his grip a little.

"All done." I said.

"I didn't really need your help anyways." He mumbled

I had the urge to just smack the shit out of him when he said that. How can someone be so resentful. I looked at him and just smiled, maybe it's because I felt sorry for him. I headed to my room. This dress was starting to get really annoying .

Ugh!! Why does this have to happen now. I had trouble unzipping my dress. I fought with it too long, I started to get frustrated so I just stood there. Suddenly, I felt the zip going downwards.

"Ana, I'm sorry............I just cant stand seeing you with other guys. I love you but I didn't tell you, what if you don't feel the same way? I have never gotten my feelings hurt but for you i'll risk it." He whispered as he rubbed my back.

At that point I was lost for words. I turned and looked into his eyes, I was lost. His breathing matched mine.

The adrenaline, the urge rushed all over my body. My hands, mouth, all my body parts were sending signals to my brain.

He pulled my neck, pulling me closer to him. His lips caressed mine. At that point my body was numb all over.

He removed my dress and moved down to my shoes. He slowly kissed my neck while he led to the bed.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked while staring into my eyes.

I nodded. How the hell could I say no. I touched him faintly, I mean it's not my first time but it's my first time after a year so I was nervous.

"Ana relax, loosen up a little" He said as he deepened the kiss.

I moaned. I removed his shirt and caressed his neck with my tongue as I took his pants off. He laid me gently on the bed kissing my neck strolling all the way down to my waist. He then slipped inside activating all of my unknown demons.

He thrusted inwards and outwards and I screamed out his name as I clutched my nails into his back.

He then placed me in the lotus position unlocking the many cages of my soul. He held me tightly and I did the same. He started moaning loudly as he propelled inside. Suddenly he stopped then kissed my forehead.

We laid in the spooning position. He held me tightly as if was comfortable. Soon after I turned to look at him and realized that he fell asleep. Heh you know what they say about good pussy.

I couldn't sleep so I went to take a bath. Minutes later Ryan woke up and joined. He washed my back and I did his. I threw the soap off my rag into his face playing around a little bit. He held my face and rubbed the soap all over it.

He slipped nearly falling on his face but I caught him just in time. We both laughed as we stared in each others eyes.

He held my face and pulled it closer to his.

"I love you Ana" He expressed.

"I-I-I........." I stuttered.

"It's ok you don't have to say it back. Just know that i really do" He said. At that point I didn't know why I didn't say it back. Maybe it's because every time I said I love you to somebody they do some dumb shit. Maybe love isn't for me. Maybe.

We washed off and hopped out of the shower. He threw one of his over sized to me.

"Hmmm you know me" I smiled.

"Guess I do" He chuckled.

We went straight to bed and minutes after he knocked out. For some reason I couldn't sleep so I went on Instagram to see what was going on. I chuckled at what I saw. A selfie of Eric and Kelly, I didn't even want to know how on God's earth this picture came into being. I commented "Y'all cute" with a heart emoji.

I scrolled down in the comments and saw elleohelle's comment. "Oh this bitch!". Suddenly I felt Ryan uttering and turning like he was having a nightmare.

"Ry it's okay, it's only a dream" I said.

"Elle no!" He shouted snapping out of his nightmare.

"It's me Anastasia"

He held me tightly and went back to bed.

This is going to be a problem. Shortly after I fell asleep without even knowing.

Gn babies....... Hope you enjoyed...... Thanks for supporting me thus far. Hit the rate button.