Chapter 12

Anastasia's POV

Ry sat and stared at me as i told him what i did. I tried my best to cover it up but i guess i left some evidence behind. He hugged me passionately and gave me a kiss on my forehead. That's how i knew that he really appreciated what I did. I mean I love him so i guess I'll do anything for him.

He leaned back and resumed watching the movie and I couldn't help but to stare, he's so fucking hot. His muscles smiled at me as the sun gleamed off of his body.

"Anastasia are you okay?" he said as he chuckled underneath his breath.

My eyes shifted to his lips and all I could do was lean right into them. I slid on top of him and started to kiss him as I caressed his cheeks with my hands. His breathing got heavier and heavier. He gripped my hands behind me and started kissing my neck, slowly moving do to my breasts.

Shivers ran through my vertebrae.

He got up and I lapped my feet around my waist as he headed to the bedroom. His eyes pierced through mine. You could just tell that he was ready to get into it. If you know what I mean. While heading to the bedroom, my phone alarmed reminding me that I had a hair and nail appointment at 12.

I totally forgot about that. I couldn't put it off because my hairdresser Mandy was leaving tomorrow.

"Babe, I have an appointment at 12 and it's already late." I was really mad. I really wanted to fuck the shit out of him. sigh.

He gently placed me on the floor and kissed my forehead.

"We'll pick up where we left off" he whispered as he smiled.

"You coming?" I asked.

"Might as well, I have nothing to do here anyways".

We both hurried to the shower and in less than a minute we were already out. I dragged on the usual, A black shirt and an adidas sweats and Ry put on gray sweats and a black tee.

 I dragged on the usual, A black shirt and an adidas sweats and Ry put on gray sweats and a black tee

I always liked seeing his dick print through his sweats.

It took Ry about 45 minutes to get to Mandy's shop. I mean I had to, she's the best in town and i had to look bomb. As we entered the shop we saw Elle but we just ignored her. Mandy was ready and waiting for me.

"Hey Ana, I almost gave your spot to Elle" Mandy whispered.

"Well I'm glad you didn't cause I would be pissed as hell. I could be fucking my man right now so yk".

We both laughed. She started braiding my hair immediately and while she was doing that Roxanne was finessing my toes.

Elle was getting on my last fucking nerves. She was doing everything to get Ry's attention and it wasn't cute at all. She was just randomly dropping things so she could bend over abd at one point Ry was actually looking.

"Ummmmmm hello, I'm over here" I said to get his attention.

He shot me a confused look and left the shop to go and sit in the car.

I know he wasn't even thinking like that. I just didn't want him to give Elle the attention she so craved.

"Look bitch, If you don't calm yo lil ass down then you're gonna catch these hands". She looked around as if I wasn't talking to her but I knew she heard me because she actually sat her ass down.

After hours of sitting I was finally done and it was worth it. I was serving looks and yeah I paid $300.00 to do it.

"Ouuuu you're looking like somebody's wife!!!" Ry shouted.

"And you need to look like somebody's husband" I responded.

Ry was long over due for a haircut so we went to the barbershop next door to have him looking like a whole meal again instead of a snack. After all the haircuts and hairdo's we went to get something to eat. We were actually starving. McDonalds was first on our list because it was actually in the same vicinity as the shops. At the end of the day we both looked fine and both our guts were filled.

So now we can finally go home and "pick up where we left off"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey babies, hope you enjoy this chapter. stay tuned for more

Instagram- __Annamour__ <3