Chapter 2

Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed the last chapter......... tune in for more <3 

 It's Ryan!, I didn't even want to imagine his face after what had happened earlier today.

"Wtf are you doing here!?" I exclaimed

"Wtf am I doing here? I live here.........Wtf are you doing here?" 

This isn't happening, This really isn't happening. Just as i thought my summer couldn't get any worse it suddenly did. 

Julia heard the commotion and came downstairs.

"Oh hun you're home......... This is Anast....."

"I know, we met earlier!" He Pouted cutting Julia off.

Julia told Ryan everything and went back to bed. I chuckled as she did that thing with her body again. 

"Look Anasta or whatever your name is, I don't want you here but unfortunately my mom likes you so you have to stay. Just don't blink, breathe or exist. Oh and don't touch my stuff "

Well that went well. I don't even blame him , I did push him to the floor. Maybe he's just a bit upset that i ran off and didn't acknowledge him. I had the urge to curse but i just didn't..... after all i am in his house so i'll just play it cool.

Ryan 

Just as i thought my day couldn't get any worse it did. Yay, the girl that tackled me to the floor is in my house asking me what i'm doing here. My girlfriend Elle even got mad at me because she saw Anastasia all over me. I'm not even mad that she pushed me to the floor, she just ran off without saying anything. 

Sigh.

I just cant stay mad at her.I mean look at her. I don't know if it's the light but her face is impeccable. Her lips lips are calling out to me and her brown eyes are staring right through me. I think i'll just pretend not to like her so i don't fall for her. After all i do have my girlfriend that i am not in love with. Life sucks.

"Goodnight Ryan" she uttered as she headed to her room.

Why didn't i tell her goodnight. Why?.

"Ugh! I hate my life!"

8:00 a.m.

The smell of bacon and eggs woke me up. Right away i knew my mom was in the kitchen. I got up and freshened up a little. I only threw my sweatpants on. I know my mom doesn't like when i'm shirtless but this heat ain't trippin'. 

"Gm hun" mom uttered as she rubbed my cheek bones.

"W-wait where's your shirt?"

"Julia it's too hot for shirts!" I exclaimed

"Why are you all dressed up?"

"Your dad and i are heading out to Paris for the summer, come help us with the bags"

My parents are always heading out so its no surprise. Haha more house parties for meeheehee. 

"Bye!" I said sadly, pretending that i didn't want them to go when i'm literally the happiest.

As they drove off i heard  something like glass smashing on the floor then i heard a scream. I knew it had to be Anastasia. She was the only clutz in the house. I ran in and saw glass splinters all over the floor and she was holding her foot.

"What the hell happened?!"

I walked over to her and saw blood all over her hands. I cleaned up the glass then I carried her to the sofa. 

"You don't have to carry me I can walk" She said with tears all over her face.

I stood and stared at her and exclaimed "shut up!"

I placed her on the couch then i ran to the medicine kit for some alcohol and cotton and placed them behind me. I sat and gently pulled her foot towards me placing it on my thighs. She gripped my hands so tight as i pulled the glass out. I could hardly feel them.

"Can you take your fucking time?!" she cried.

I placed the alcohol on the cotton and put it on the wound. She squealed while tensing up her toes. She let out a sigh. She relaxed a little. Her torso started leaning towards me. 

Her face slowly moved closer and closer to mine, our eyes collided. I leaned in thinking she wanted to kiss me but she reached over me and handed me the foot wrap that was behind me. I played it off smoothly. Man I really took an L.

I wrapped her foot and she passed out immediately. I placed a pillow underneath her head so she'd be comfortable.

The door bell rang

"Ryan!"

Oh shit. Elle!