Chapter 4

"Why did my mom send me to this DAMN place!"

I threw my clothes in my bag as i wiped the tears from my face. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door.

"Ana........Anastasia!"

I ignored Ryan's voice. 

"I'm sorry, I just snapped for a second. I don't want you to leave."

I texted Kelly and told her that I was coming over. As usual i threw on my over sized t-shirt and my favorite boyfriend jeans. I grabbed my car keys and approached the door. Ryan stood there looking, just looking. I attempted to pass but he kept getting in the way.

"Move out the way!" I said as i pushed him to the side.

I limped through the door and into my black Sedan. 

I bucked my speakers as i drove and listened to Jada's song . "Mi want my fruit that banana, time fi get loose........give me wah mi want nuh"

"Call me sexy body Kelly east side JA not from Cali...............aaaaaaaye!" Kelly sang loudly as i pulled up in her walkway.

She started twerking and my mad ass got out the car and joined her even though my foot was was a mess. 

"What's up with your foot?!" she exclaimed

"It doesn't really hurt" I said as she helped me inside .

We laid on the bed while I explained the madness that was happening with me and Ryan.

"Wait Ryan as in..........Ryan Ryan? the popular conceited asshole?" she uttered.

I chuckled. "Yes Ryan, the cute, sexy, popular conceited asshole"

"let's go out, you need a break from all this"

 We headed to the door and we saw Grey's Anatomy playing in the living room. This specific episode was playing where this man entered the hospital and killed majority of the doctors and nurses. Kelly laughed at the sight of that and I just couldn't understand why.

I let her drive because my foot was a little sore. On our way to Rolly Polly a white BMW ran us off the road.

"Wtf!" We voiced simultaneously.

The guy pulled over and came over to us.

"Are you girls okay?.......I wasn't paying attention."

"Naaah, we're fine love"

Kelly stared at the guy's physique and I had to snap her out of it. Literally.

"How about i take you girls to Tuiti Fruiti to make up for it."

"No thanks we're heading to Rolly Polly" I responded.

"Naaaah.... Tuiti Fruiti is is aiite" Kelly responded as she looked at me in a weird way.

I didn't question anything. We followed the guy as he lead the way. We arrived and went in. Immediately Kelly and this guy started flirting. I wasn't surprised though, I'm just letting her do her thing.

Minutes turned into hours and Kelly was still at it. I felt left out so i stepped outside for a minute. I glanced around and saw that girl that was at Ryan's house earlier this morning. She headed inside. I followed her for some strange reason. 

She headed to our table. Her face looked puzzled.

"Hey Eric!" Elle said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Ummm.......who are you?" Kelly said with a bitchy attitude

"Who are you?!" She responded as she dragged Eric outside.

I was just in time to stop the water that kelly was about to throw in Elle's face.

"It's not worth it babe.....let's go home." I said.

On the way home I explained to her that the girl was the same girl that stormed out of Ryan's house.

"Oh well.........I like Eric so yk. I'm not letting him off so easy" she grinned.

"lol later babe, i'll call you." I shouted as she got out the car.

I drove up in the driveway at 10 and realized that Ryan's car was gone. Guess i'm all alone tonight. I threw a party all by myself. I drank four glasses of wine and ate a bucket of ice cream. I knew i was gone when i laid on the floor talking to the carpet. The last thing i saw was the whine spilling on the floor.

I was out cold. 

1:00 p.m

"Hey Alex.......Still coming to my party?" Ryan asked.

I had a splitting headache. I faintly opened my eyes and saw him staring out the window with his shirt off. I look down and realize that I wasn't wearing my shirt from yesterday. I wasn't even in my pants.................. or my bed.

"What happened!?" I exclaimed as i flew off the bed.

"Did we..............."

"Yes......Yes we did" Ryan said while looking at me like i was a snack.

-Hey lovelies I'm kinda late but I was tired. Enjoy