Chapter 3

Hope you guys are ready!! Enjoy.

"Gimme a sec Elle"

I rushed upstairs and grabbed a white t-shirt from my drawer. I didn't want it to look like something was happening here. 

"What took you so long and why does it smell like alcohol in here?" Elle said.

"wtf is she doing here........are you sleeping with her?"

"Why do you care Elle....Are you sleeping with me?" I angrily expressed.

I just find it weird. Elle and I have been together for a year now and not once, not one fricking time did we have sex. Every time we get the chance to do it she's either on her period or she's sick. 

I even got angry to the point where I told her to show me. But I think i know why, I caught her having sex with my best friend Eric in the locker room bathroom before my accident with Anastasia. I didn't even confront her about it. Hmmm, Maybe she has a good explanation.

"I'm sorry babe. Sorry for snapping at you, I guess I was just jealous" She expressed as she slid her hands under my shirt and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

I chuckled and led her to my bedroom. I took her silk top off and began to unbutton and unzip her shorts. She gripped my hands and looked at me.

"Babe?" 

"What Elle?!........Are you on your period, are you fucking sick?!" I snapped.

She held my cheek, pulled me in and kissed me. I felt nothing. It's like i'm kissing a dead person. I wrapped my hand around her hair and kissed her deeper.  I still felt nothing.

I slid her shorts and panties off all at once. I held her neck and braced her on the bed. Separating her legs i slid my middle finger so deep she moaned effortlessly so i slid my index  finger inside her also.

I inserted my 9 inches. She groaned so loud i had to put the pillow over her face. Thrusting inwards,outwards,inwards,outwards. All i could think of was Anastasia and that over sized t-shirt she likes wearing. I grabbed Elle's hair and started dominating her.

"Eriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!!" She shrieked.

The anger. The rage. The hate came all over and i held her and threw her across the room.

"What did you just say?!"

"What!! I said Ryan!" she exclaimed staring at me in terror.

"C'mon Elle, I know about you and Eric. I saw you two in the locker room bathroom."

"I-I-I-I didn't............" she stuttered

"You didn't what Elle!!?...........Get tf out!" i shouted.

I shoved her out the room along with her clothes and laid restlessly on the bed. 

Sigh. "I've had enough!"

Anastasia

Oh god why do i feel like this?, I have a splitting headache. The strong aroma of alcohol glided in the room. That just made my headache worse. I realized that i couldn't feel my right foot, I looked down and saw it wrapped in a white foot wrap. Right away i remembered what had happened. 

I woke up this morning, wrapped my hair in a bun and slipped on a grey t-shirt and a grey sweats. I freshened up and all a that. I remember smelling bacon and eggs so I dashed downstairs. The bacon called out to me and I just had to take a bite.

I accidentally stepped on the glass that I had hit off the counter because i was so frightened by the front door. Apparently the breeze slammed it. Ryan rushed in and took me to the couch. All i could focus on was his strong physique.

Omg his chest and abs had me in a trance. I wanted to lick the shit out of it. I think that's why he pulled the glass out so quick. He realized i was lusting. 

"Kelly always told that me i was a clutz" I chuckled.

I got up and hopped to the kitchen for a glass of water. I heard someone tearing down the stairs.

"Oh hey!" I said

She didn't even glance at me. She just ran to the door and slammed it so hard it moved the dishes on the counter. I heard Ryan's footsteps after.

"Morning Ryan" I politely said.

"Why are you looking like that?..........You look a mess!"

"You know what Anastasia, maybe you should mind your own business in this damn house. You're always lurking around and maybe that's why you got hurt!" he said.

"......................................You know what Anastasia get tf out!"

"But...................." I shrieked.

"OUUUUT!!!!"

"Yk what, you're an indecisive asshole. I was just being nice and you don't know how to handle nice. Fuck you!!" I exclaimed.

I hopped upstairs and sat on the bed. 

"If only........."

SIGH.