Chapter 7

Ryan

Man I really flipped out last night. I just couldn't stand seeing Ana with that asshole. He looks like an angel but he really isn't, he had sex with half the girls at school including his Biology teacher. Ana wouldn't know that, it's like she's the hot nerd that doesn't really exists but exist if you know what I mean. 

Just look at her she looks like an angel when she's sleeping. I'd die if anything ever happened to her. Maybe I should tell her, maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should just get up and leave her here while I have the chance. Oh fuck I cant do that, I love her too much.

 Sigh.

I went to shower and headed downstairs afterwards to surprise Ana in bed with breakfast. I can't cook but I can do my thing. I prepared eggs, bacon and french toast  and I picked two of the petals from the fake flowers and placed it on the side to make it look..........not so bad.

I shoved the door and saw her half naked. She was already up, I wanted to surprise her, I couldn't help but to stare at her physique.

"Oh you're already up, I wanted to surprise you but........you ruined it"

"Aaaaw you're too sweet but did you burn the eggs? lol who burns eggs" She said as she laugh uncontrollably.

"I guess I do........Alright I'll make it up to you. Get dressed and meet me down stairs in 10" I said.

I grabbed a black shirt and headed downstairs. I was waiting for like an hour. What do girls even spend so much time doing. 

"Anaaaaa" I yelled.

"I'm here........I couldn't find anything to wear."

We headed to the car and I opened the  front door for her. We drove to Starbucks and she ordered two chicken sandwiches and an orange juice. I was somewhat amazed, how could one slim girl eat so much. I just ordered a tomatillo wrap.

"So we're a thing now?" She asked.

"That's what you girls call it, a thing? I don't know about you but you're my girl" I said as I smirked.

She smiled and tilted her head a little. We dug deep into each other's lives and there was just this vibe that I have never felt before with anyone. I must really love her.

My phone kept ringing  but I kept on ignoring it. On the seventh ring I answered it.

I see you've found yourself a pretty little girlfriend. If you don't wanna see her head at your doorstep, you'll return the money that you stole.

This is exactly what I was running from. I didn't want to drag her into my fucked up life. Just when I thought things were getting better it's actually getting worse. 

I stole money from Raul, my dad's brother-in-law that happens to be the most wanted drug dealer in my town. I only did it to save Eric's ass. He got into some trouble and he begged me for 400k to save his life. So i did what I had to do to help a friend but look what my so called friend that I stole money for did to me. Raul found out that I stole from him and in order to keep my family safe I sold drugs secretly for him to repay the 400k.

When Ana came along I stopped. I didn't want her to find out what was going on. I loved her too much,

"Let's go Anastasia" I said hurriedly.

"But I'm not done yet"

"I said let's go!" I exclaimed.

We drove home. I had the urge to tell her what was going on but I just couldn't. I didn't want her to worry. 

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"Sorry, its my dad. He gave away the ring that I gave him for his birthday, I paid alot of money for it." I said as I held my head down.

Good one Ryan that's the best you could do? I just couldn't look at her and lie. She held me and kissed me on the forehead and went upstairs. I just don't want her apart of this mess. I went to my dad's vault and  took out 200k to pay Raul. That's all the money my dad kept in the house.

Meet me beside Tory's Cafe in five minutes.

I texted Raul and headed out to meet him to give him half of the money until I could come up with the other half. I left a note on the counter for Ana to see saying that I went to pay the bill. Man I hate lying to her. 

I pulled up at the Cafe and saw Raul leaning on his car with his two whores Keisha and Lana. Lana walked over to me hugged me and forcefully stuck her tongue in my mouth as she took the money. I shoved her off and I was just in time to catch Kelly looking at me from across the street. 

I called out to her but she ran before I could even stop her. 

Fuck!.

 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- They must be felt with the heart - Hellen Keller.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned lovelies.