Chapter 9

I stood outside the hospital thinking long and hard. Should I really leave, should I stay?. My conscience just wouldn't let me leave him. I went home to grab a couple clothes to stay the night with him in the hospital.

I went home and grabbed some stuff then headed to the supermarket to pick up some light food for Ryan. I know he'll be hungry whenever he wakes up. I phoned Kellz and told her what was going on then I headed back to the hospital. 

Upon approaching the room door I saw someone standing over Ryan's bed. I thought it was one of the doctors. It was Elle. How tf did she even know he was in here.

"What tf are you doing here!!?" I snapped.

"What tf are you doing here?" she responded.

"Listen bitch, I don't want you snooping around my man.......He doesn't want you anymore. Now if you don't get the fuck out this room I'm gonna make you."

She dragged herself slowly through the door as she said "You think Ryan wants you, he's just gonna treat like all the other girls before. Enjoy it while it lasts".

I slammed the door so hard the needles fell off the table. 

I made myself comfortable. I turned the Tv on and laid beside Ryan while I watched SpongeBob.

I wanted to sleep but I just couldn't so I walked up and down the halls of the hospital talking to some of the patients. Something weird happened to me though,  at one point I was talking to this woman Mary, and when I finished talking she disappeared into thin air. Maybe I just wanted to sleep.

Weeks passed and I started to have a whole routine in the hospital, bathing Ryan in the morning, helping the nurses, talking to the patients etc. Ryan got worse, His skin tone lightened each day to the point where he was looking like a white person.

I cried each day as I held him in my arms, I could only pray for the better. I was angry. Angry at him, myself and his parents. They didn't even call to find out if he's dead. I felt clustered with everything that was going on so I went over to Kelly to clear my mind.

When I arrived at her house and hopped out of the car a guy sprinted through the gates and I heard faint shouting and glasses breaking. I ran to the front door but it was closed so I went in through the back. I was just in time to catch Kelly from falling to the floor. I screamed at the sight of her face. Her eyes were black and blue and her lips were bruised. I heard faint footsteps.

I looked back and saw Eric running towards me with a knife so I took up the broken glass and swung it across his face cutting him below his eye and backed him up to the wall. 

"What the fuck did you do?!!!" I exclaimed

"She cheated on me! I came and saw her talking to a guy in the kitchen" he said as he gasped for air.

He managed to break loose and he held my throat. I couldn't breathe. His grip tightened and suddenly everything was pitch black.  I toppled to the floor and blacked out. An hour later I woke up with a splitting headache. I held on to the kitchen counter for support to help me from falling to the floor again.

I realized that Kelly was gone. I was flushed with anxiety. I didn't know what to do. My phone rang multiple times. When I answered it was the hospital.

Come quick it's Ryan!!

At that point I really didn't know what to do. My bestfriend is missing and my man is about to die.

"God,What tf should I do?!! Please help me!!" I screamed.

I rushed down to the police station to report what had happened.

"Ma'am state your emergency." the police said.

"M-m-m-my bestfriend is missing" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Your who?" he questioned.

He wasn't even listening to me. He had earphones in his ears. I was frustrated at everything so I dragged the earphones out and shouted "My fucking bestfriend is missing, do something about it!!!!!".

I wrote her information on a piece of paper and slid it to him. I sped to the hospital after and rushed into Ryan's room and saw doctors everywhere. He was shaking. I turned my head and looked at the machine that he was hooked up to, the line was all over the place then suddenly the line went flat. I fainted immediately.

I woke up and saw a bright light over me. I widened my eyes and saw Ryan standing over me.

"Ryan! omg you're okay" I said as tears were running from my eyes.

"Ana..........I'll always love you. This is my goodbye. Just look up if you need me." he said as he kissed my hand and vanished into thin air.

Hey lovelies........... sorry for the lateness. I've just been busy with school and all.

ig- __annamour__