Chapter 16

I walked twords the kitchen to find a house elf there. "Hello." I told it. "Hello ms.evans." it said. "Would you mind helping me make breakfast" I asked. The house elfs eyes shone a bright hazel. It nodded happily.

I told it what we would be making and we got to work. After ten minutes breakfast was ready. I brought this: out to the boys. Their mouths looked like they were watering or they were really hungry. I set a plate in front of each of them and told them to eat already.

Remus was the first to take a bite and his eyes lit up. "This is so good!" He said. "Thank you." I told him. I dismissed Kory (the house elves name) and took off my apron before sitting down.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go into town to get some more gifts with miss Potter. " I told them. "Why you already got us gifts?" James said. "Not Peter,Lily, and your parents" I said. He made an oh face. I got up putting my plate in the sink before going to get dressed.

I walked to my room and opened my closet looking at my clothes. I decided to where a long sleeve navy blue shirt and some black jeans. I grabbed my black boots before slipping my wand in them.

I walked downstairs and ms.potter was waiting so she just appareted us to town. We walked around for what seemed like hours but we finally found the gifts. She just appareted to my room and when she left I locked my door and got to wrapping. It took an hour to wrap it all.

I eventually walked downstairs with fifteens gifts in my arms. Luckily Sirius came to help so I didn't have to carry all of them. I smiled before sitting down on the couch reading my book.