Chapter 4

I woke up immediately I heard the alarm. I woke Dorcas also.Then I went to the bathroom to do my buisness. I put on a regular cloth and went downstairs. We started making preparations for going out with the family. We planned on going to many places. The Zoo,the amusement park, to my grandparent's and others. We had to prepare something for my grandparents too so we did quite a lot of work including the maid.Mum suggested that the maid should do it all but I told her it would be too much for her to do it alone so we really had to help.

Later........
We were done so we ate breakfast fast. (Jollof Rice,fried rice, salad and chicken ).Morning snack was some pineapples.

Later.........
We all got dressed,my sisters and brothers came back early that morning. They traveled to somewhere. I would have gone but I just decided to stay behind. My dad drove and we started with the zoo.We passed Lagos lagoon.I love the beautiful sight of Lagos lagoon.Its one of my favorite places in Lagos.My younger sister Sophia said she wished she lived in the lagoon and  Samuel my younger brother called her stupid *laughing *

At the zoo.........
I saw many animals.I even fed some.One of the monkeys there was called intelligent monkey. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the name. It was jealous of girls that  it wouldn't even shake one.It only likes toddlers like 1 and 2 year olds.I took lots of pictures.

*********
We visited grandma and grandpa and 2 other places.At the end of the day we went to just 4 places

********
When we got home. Dorcas and I went out again. We went to make our hair.Her hair was 12 inches long  black 3A type of hair while mine was 18.5inches long 4B type of hair.We both kept a natural hair.Then we did some pedicure and manicure .We also did facial treatments and went for the last shopping. We went to Cold stone  also and domino's and we went to the movies and watched Everything Everything.
*********
We got home by 8:30.My mum and siblings came to my room after dinner, they wanted to sleep over . Everyone was so busy packing and arranging because my flight was 10 in the morning .We slept by 11:30 in the night.
My dream of studying abroad is so near
(Scroll down twice)