Prologue

sharon's pov
Beep Beep!!!!

"Ugh,it's morning too soon," I muttered as I reached out to switch off the alarm,it didn't go off so I smashed on the floor still exasperated I have to wake up.

My head ached badly as a result of spending the previous night watching movies on netflix so I decided to go downstairs for an icebag.

I got into the kitchen and saw my mom making sandwich

"Good morning mum,"i greeted sluggishly as I walked to the freezer

"Good morning dear how was your night?"

"Well........It wasn't so_"I wanted to say something then my dad came in.

"Good morning,"he walked over to my mom and gave her a peck and then gave me a side hug.

"Good morning dad,"i said as I placed the icebag on my forehead.

"How are you doing?"he asked

"As you can see I have a severe headache" I said.

"Sorry dear.I think_"a call came in so he said excuse me and left.

He came back few minutes later.

"I have good news,"he said enthusiastically

"What is the good news?"my mom asked as her face lit up.

My dad said facing me.

"You are going to America to start your high school,"

"Wait what?"I asked with wide eyes,i screamed as i threw myself escatically on my dad.

"How did you do it?" I

"Emmanuel just called me and told me that he got a job over there and since you have a passport,you could stay with him,"

"Oh my God,I'm so excited,"I covered my mouth with my palms,the headache had disappeared

"He would book you a ticket today so you need to start preparing fast in case it's very soon,"

My dream is finally gonna come true. Like so soon.........I'm so excited

"Congratulations dear, " mum said

"Thanks mum,"i said to her and gave her a hug

"Why don't you go get ready i want to take you for shopping by twelve," Mum said

"okay ," I said as I ran upstairs to get ready.

This is the best day ever.........

I'm sorry it's so short. Don't blame me, I'm just thirteen.Please vote. Thanks for reading.(scroll up twice)