Chapter 9

~2 weeks later ~
Beep Beep! ! ! ! ! !
"Hmmm hmmm hmmm fresh morning,"i said as I stood up.

My phone buzzed,it was a Good morning message from Thomas I smiled,it's been 2 weeks since I've known him and he's seems very good-humoured, we did a lot of hanging out.

I also got to meet his familyI looked at my window and saw the rays of the morning sun right through my curtain.

I walked to my window and opened the portière and the pane. Ha,fresh breeze. I closed my eyes,raised up my head and inhaled deeply.

Jace pov
I'm so glad we moved here . I'd probably find a new girlfriend and enjoy life here and the studio is closer.

I heard a sound from my pane and stood up to check what it was.I saw a beautiful black girl and wowed.

She had her hair in a messy bun,she had perfect oval face,narrow and straight nose,love pink lips and wavy hair.

She was putting on a bra top and cotton loose pants so I could see her perfect hourglass shape and flat tummy .

She had her eyes closed.When she finally open her eyes,she was so shocked when she saw me that she fell back.

I laughed.

Sharon's pov

What? Jace Norman

Let me explain what I think of him

He's an idiot
He's a snub
He's completely ignorant and ugly
He's stupid
He's a dimwit
I hate him
He doesn't have human feelings
He's so ugh

(Guys I don't mean it, I'm even he's biggest fan . I'm just saying this to make the story interesting. Please take a chill pill and don't bite me)

Now why I hate him.Jace was my first crush and mentor.I followed him on social media. Just mention the account I don't follow and I'll give you $10000. But what did I get?.

*flashback *
I woke up in the morning one day .I checked my phone and saw a text from Jace Norman .

I was over excited.I read it and was disappointed at what I saw.

He was saying I'm a pest and I disturb him too much.He said he constantly saw me in his feed and it was annoying to him.

He also said some other things which I don't want to mention.I cried my heart out that day

*flashback over*
Jace was the cause of me and Dorcas first fight.He was the reason I turned down the coolest boy in middle school. I hate him and ugh....he's smiling at me.

" Hi beautiful, "

" What are you staring at? "I asked with rage written all over my face.

"I said Hi,"he said still smiling. He's irritating.

"And I said what are you looking at?"I said and crossed my hands on my chest

"How rude,don't you know who I am?"

"Oh I forgot,it's Jace Norman, the king of all idiots,well I can't bow down now come back some other time ,"

He stared at me with opened mouth
"You're so unbelievable, who would believe a beautiful girl like you could be so rude, " he said looking suprised and disappointed

"And who would believe that a beautiful and sensible girl like me fell in lo-you know what, I have better things to do than talking to you," with that I closed my pane and walked away.

He just crushed my day.

Jace pov
Wow,that girl is pretty rude.Who would act like that to me,i was expecting squeaking and screaming.