Chapter 9

I woke up by 9:27,I switched off my alarm the previous night,I needed sleep.I got up and did a few exercises and went to the bathroom to bath and brush.I put on my black jeans and denim top. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Thomas.
S - sharon
T-thomas

T-hey
S-hi
T-how was your night?
S - Good yours?
T-it was fine
S - okay
T-wanna hang out
S - just what I need,what time
T-11:30
S - fine by me
T-okay,see you

I dropped my phone and went downstairs to greet my uncle. I knocked and went in.
"Hey sharon,how are you? " he was doing something on his laptop
"I'm fine,good morning sir "I said as I walked to his window and sat on his chair.
" I got a text from Thomas "
" And........"he said as he dropped his laptop looking interested.
"He wants us to hang out."
"And......."he said moving his hand in a circular motion.
"I said yes"
" Yes!"he jumped on his bed and started doing a funny victory dance.He had his hands up as he wiggled his butt."Sharon and Thomas " he sang as he did his funny victory dance.
I laughed and fell off the chair.
"Wait,wait,so if I hang out with a boy,it means I like him?"I said still laughing
"Sharon,you never hang out with a boy and you told me if you ever hang out with a boy,it means you like him remember?"
I was speechless,he got me.
He threw his hand up
"Ooh ooh,what time is it ?"
"11:30"
"Are you serious,it's 11:15 and you haven't even eaten yet,your food it food is downstairs"
"What did you cook?"
"Rice and stew"
" I trust you "
He laughed
I went downstairs,took my food and went to the dinning table and yum,delicious,I thought aloud.
After eating,I wentback upstairs and took my phone and purse.
Bro Emma came downstairs,the doorbell rang.
"Good,he's punctual " he said and went to open the door.
"Good morning sir "I heard Thomas say
"Morning . you're here for Sharon right?"
" Yes sir"
I went to meet him and told brother Emma bye.
"So to where? "I asked
"How about Starbucks"
"Well, I haven't been there before since I'm new so I guess "
"Don't worry, you'll love it "
" I hope so"

***********
We entered Starbucks and walked to the counter.
"What would you like?" He asked me.
"I'd like cookies and cream please"
"I'd like that too" he told the attendant who was staring at me with murderous eyes and was looking at Thomas with sexy eyes.Thomas was like😒.I smiled
He took it and walked over to a chair.I sat across the table.I scooped a spoon into my mouth and yum delicious.......
"Hmmm....tastes good.......... "i said with my eyes closed
He looked up and smiled
"Sorry,i watched too much of Henry danger"
He laughed.There was an awkward silence for some minutes before he finally said
"So tell me about you"
"Oh,my name is Sharon West.Born 23 September 2004.My dad is Adebayo West,my mom Olukemi West.My dad owns an Oil company and Mum owns pikrite supermarket.I have a 20 year old sister Sandra West,a model,an 8 year sister Sophia West,and a 6 year old brother Samuel West.My favourite colours are pink,blue and purple.I have aulirophobia.I'm a Nigerian,my best channel is Nickelodeon and don't worry i know everything about you"
"So if your parents were this rich,why can't you all move here"
"My dad's oil company is based in Nigeria,he doesn't want to leave it and also his wife and children, if not we'll all be in a boarding right here or mum will be here with the children"
"Wow"
We talked for hours and stood up to leave. Well i stood up because boys were staring at me.
"I had fun" he said when we got to my house
"Me too,we should do this everytime"
"Yeah"
"Don't you want to come in?"
"Hum" he said scratching the back of his neck.He looked really cute doing that.
"I don't think your uncle will like to see me " he said looking very nervous.
"Are you serious?, he's gonna dance for joy"
"Are you sure about this?"
"Totally"
"Okay"
I opened the door and we went in
"Diva,I'm back!"
"Hey,sup"he said coming from the backyard
" Thomaaaaas you came"he shaked him
"See i told you he's nice" i whispered to Thomas.He smiled back nervously.
"Come sit" my uncle said leading Thomas to the living room.He looked around and wowed.He sighted my uncle' s Xbox 360
"Wow,you have this" he said looking deeply at it with wide eyes
"Yes,can you play?"
"Sure"
"Alright,how about we get the game going?,Sharon make sandwiches for us"
Ha great.I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

***********
I took the sandwiches to them.My God they were so into the game that they didn't hear me calling them for the Sandwich.I dropped it and went upstairs.I went to the bathroom and rinsed my face and looked at the mirror mehn.......I'm in love with this face,who would believe I'm just 13.This what i call wonderfully and beautifully made.I have everything a girl prays for.From the long wavy hair to the oval face,to the narrow and straight nose to the full pink lips and brown eyes,to the dimpled cheeks,to the hourglass shape, flat tummyand small waist.Even the fresh skin.Real melanin beauty.I was totally satisfied with everything i had.I've always wanted to be like Kyle Kardashian.I even wanted to be an actress.
I sighed and walked out of the bathroom.I jumped on my bed and buried my face in the bed.I turned and brought out my phone to text my sister and Dorcas.The noise was three much."Boys keep it down!" I screamed.
"Sorry" my uncle shouted back but that didn't change anything,the noise only got worse.

***********
After two hours of boredom in my room.My uncle called me out.
"I'm coming" i quickly got up and rushed downstairs.
My uncle and Thomas bade each other bye and we went out.
"Wow,your uncle is so cool"he said
" yeah he's my fave "
"He really should be"
I accompanied him to the beginning of my Street.
"So when will you come to my house"
"I don't know....soon"
"Okay"
He said bye. Not before pecking me.
I went back to the house and my uncle was looking really 😆
"You sure like him" i said as i climbed the stairs
"Yes,he's cool and you should date him"
"Seriously?" i said giving him a kind of look that says seriously?.
"What........date him for Christ sake you'd soon be fourteen and you like him"
"Whatever" i giggled and went to my room.
(Too lazy to continue)

Hi guys,sorry for the late update. Been busy being lazy😥.Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.
Love you guys💋.