Chapter 18: Good News

•Dwayne👅 POV•

   So what happened the other night was a mistake. I mean yeah I slept with Kayla but that was a one time thing. After the other night I kicked Kayla out and told her I never wanted to see her again...at least I thought.

I missed Jazz, I missed my princess I never meant to hurt her but the other night I knew she was trying not to go out with me, and that hurted me because I really want to make her my girl.

  So I have a surprise for her. Don't got time to explain because I have to make sure everything is straight for tonight.

Right now I'm at my house getting our outfits ready because imma go pick her up so we can come get ready at my house.

She really gone be surprised tonight...

*********

•Jasmine🌼 POV•

As soon as school was out I ran straight home. "MOM....DAD....JORDAN!!" I yelled there names, they all came downstairs at once.

"Damn Jordan is you tryna take me out. You to big to be pushing and shit like that." My dad said my momma just shook her head and Jordan just laughed.

"Jordan why are you so fat?" I asked him. "Because every time I fuck yo bitch she give me a biscuit...oh look at that biscuit time!" I just laughed my dad laughed too. "Don't laugh at that Steve" My mom said crossing her arms. "Talking bout some biscuit time I should beat yo ass" my momma said.

"Okay y'all calm down I have good newsss!!" I squealed. "What is it honey" my mom asked. "Okay before I tell y'all, y'all have to sit down." I told them, they did as told and I started talking again.

"Okay so Mr.Mcchew told me that he told some of his publisher friends about me and my work and they want to read a graft of my book I'm writing and if they like it IMMA GET PUBLISHED!!!!" I screamed the last part.

They all jumped up at once. "OH HELL YEAH DATS MY GIRL!!" My dad screamed and he started to wildly dancing "baby robot time crank me up baby" my dad told my mom and she did. My brother had two biscuits in his hand and was dancing then stopped to a bite one and started dancing again and took a bite of the other one and kept doing that.

My dad tried to do the worm he did but when he got up his back cracked. "Oh shit honey my back help!" My dad said "now nigga who the fuck told you to try and do that?" My momma asked as she helped him up.

I just laughed. We was having a good time until I got a text from Dwayne on my new phone that I got from my mom I guess she saw the broken phone in my room and bought me a new one it was already set with my contacts and stuff because my mom kept the same number but the text was telling me to come outside.

"Um mom and dad Dwayne is here to get me I'll see you guys later." I said but they wasn't paying any attention to me "Steve I said move yo arm that way damn" my mom said frustrated. I shook my head and left.

"Hey princess" he said smiling at me while opening the car door for me. "Hey boo" I said as I got in. He closed the door and ran to the driver side.

"Where we going?" I asked. "To my place to get ready" he said simply while watching the road. "Ready? For what?" I asked. "Your surprise". He said smirking. "What are you talking about little boy" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "You remember earlier when you said I had to surprise you for you to forgive me?" He asked. I thought back to earlier today. "Oh yeah I did" I said laughing. "So where we going?" I asked again.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise" he said in a duh tone. "Ugh fine" I said and just went along with it.

Music was playing in car and I was vibin to "Remember" by Keisha Cole. I was to into the song that I didn't feel Dwayne hold my hand tell he squeezed it. I looked at him and he intertwined our fingers together than brought my hand to his lips and kissed it, letting his lips linger there for a little.

A few minutes later we was in front of his house. "Nigga why we at your house this isn't a surprise I'm here everyday" I said exaggerating. "Girl just get out the car and come on" He said while holding his hand out for me so I can get out the car. As he locked the car and I walked to the door and just waited for him to get done with what he said doing.

He walked in the house first, as I was locking the door he grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. "Um if we bouta fuck that's not a surprise either" I said taking my hand out of his and crossing my arms.

"Babygirl just go with the flow" he said opening the door. "Put that on then that dress and you know the rest" he said while stripping down so he could go take a shower in the guess room.

As he walked out I looked at him then back at the bed with my clothes on it. "How am I supposed to fit this?" I said holding up some tiny ass panties. I mean I wear thongs and everything but dis ain't no damn thong this a fucking string. I just shook my head and went to go take my shower.

I got out of the shower before Dwayne dis nigga really taking his sweet time. I made sure I took care of all my hygiene,shaved and everything while I was in the shower, you know just in case I get lucky tonight. I smirked to myself as I lotioned up, polished my my nails and toes, curled my hair loosely, did my make-up real nice, put in my hoops studs and my earring for the one all the way at the top of my ear. I put on the rest of my jewelry.

I walked over to the bed to put my outfit on. He thought he was slick buys me these small ass panties these motha fuckas see through too. But I just put it on.

After that I pulled on the dress it was a really beautiful dress. It was Burgundy , silk ball gown dress, skin tight, with the back out, and a slit on the side. And it had some burgundy opened toed stilettos to go with it..

Shii all I can say is that I look bad as fuck. I smirked to myself as I looked in his full body mirror. "You look so damn sexy" Dwayne said walking in the room scaring the shit out of me. "Nigga do-" I was finna start yelling at him until I looked at him.

He had on some burgundy slacks, and a black button down shirt, with a burgundy bow tie and his burgundy overalls and some black shoes, his gold Rolex with one stud in his ear and his nose ring and you could see his tattoos on his neck and he had his Jesus cross necklace on. He looked beyond sexy.

"You look so..." I was lost for words. "Sexy?" He asked smirking. "That's not even a word to describe you." I said as I kept looking him up and down.

"Babygirl we can stand here looking at each other all day if you want to miss your surprise" he said acting smart. "Shit dats fine with me as long as you lay it down." I said crossing my arms. "I ain't re-shave for nothing." I said rolling my eyes. "Nahh that don't come until later." he said. "Let's go" He said grabbing my hand and taking me outside. "Aye can you lock the front door for me I have to go check the car out real quick" he said running to the car.

"Sure" I said shrugging locking the door. As I got outside I turned to lock the door. I turned around and seen a flash it was Dwayne recording me. "Dwayne stop-" I stopped myself as soon I looked down and saw roes petals on the ground. I just covered my mouth.

"Look at my girl" he said as I walked down the porch. I stopped when I got to the last step. "Come here babygirl don't be shy now" he said while holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he kissed it and spinned me around. "Y'all this my girl" Dwayne said. "Gimme kiss" he asked in his baby voice. I leaned in as he turned his phone to the front camera and recorded me kissing him. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and deepened the kiss.

I put my hand in front of the camera and pushed it down and wrapped my arms around his neck. That's when he stop recording. He put his phone in his pocket and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my butt. "Mmm" I moaned as I broke the kiss.

"Got damn" He groaned. "Come on before I make you miss out on your surprise." He said. "I'm fine with that" I said smirking. "Girl you better stop before I change plans now" he said warning me. I laughed and got in the car.

"Get comfortable" was all he said. I just listened and got comfortable as music played lowly in the car.

Tonight finna be eventful I thought as I drifted off to sleep......

***********
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT