Chapter 29: Catching up

**years later**

•Jasmine🌼 POV•

"JASMINE HURRY UP OR YOUR GOING TO MISS THE TALK SHOW INTERVIEW" Kelvin yelled out to me while I was still getting dressed.

"IM ALMOST DONE" I yelled back to him. I had on a all white jumper with long pants legs and the sleeves where short and it had a gold belt going across the waist. I had some gold opened toed pumps to go with it and I started wearing my natural hair it was in a bob style. I had my makeup done nice and I had on my mom's ring my pearls and my all white Rolex and some gold hoop earrings and my gold studs I was looking sexy as a motha fucka.

When I was done I grabbed my all white clutch and the rest of my stuff and left downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw three beautifully dressed men.

"You look beautiful Jasmine" Kelvin said. "Thank you" I said smiling. "You look great momma" Dwayne Jr said. "Heyy I was finna say that meanie....you look beautiful momma" Jack said. "Thank you babies...gimme my hugs" I said squatting down to there level and letting them run up to me and give me there hugs I kept kissing all over there faces. These boys where my pride and joy.

"Alright y'all let's get going we don't want to be late" Kelvin said. "He's right y'all go with Kelvin okay?" I told the boys. "Yes mommy" they both said to me. "Good boys." I said to them. "Kelvin can we get ice cream on the way there?" Dwayne asked. "Um no Dwayne we can't sorry buddy." Kelvin said.

"Gosh darn." Dwayne said. "Haha loser" Jack said. "Hey hey hey that's not nice don't say that about your brother" I said to him as I walked out after them. We got in the limo and took off.

Now I know what you thinking. What the hell is going on right? Well I'll tell you. Shortly After me and Kelvin moved down here I found out that he was the young publisher that would be the most interested in my book, so after he told me that he said that we are officially business partners which was great for me, after that he helped me publish my book and shortly after that people started buying my book I mean a lot of people so I've been down here at book signings and everything I've been busy also working on another book, also I've been raising my two twin boys. Yep that's right twins I love them with all my heart and soul. They know about there father and they know the situation I wanted to tell them while they where young so they wouldn't have regret when they grow up or so they won't grow up with trust issues. So I decided to tell them it took them a while to understand but they got it. They are now 7 years old each there birthday is next month on the first. And I was thinking about inviting Dwayne but I haven't decided yet. Me and Kelvin are good friends now we aren't dating nor have we had any sexual content together but yeah I've haven't had sex in 10 years I feel like a Virgin again, I haven't done anything with him because can't nobody make me feel the way Dwayne did, I haven't talked to him in 10 years I wonder house he's doing....

"Ms.Jenkins we are here."  Said Ivan my driver. "Oh okay thank you." I said as I got out of the limo. "Come on mommy let's go" said the boys and they pulled on my arms. "Alright alright here I come" I said.

We walked into the tv network building thing and walked to the front desk. "Name please?" The guy asked me. "Um Ms.Jenkins" I said. He looked down the list and got up and lead me to my dressing room. "Now you will be goin on in about 10 minuets and your kids will be allowed to watch you in this room and so will you sir." He said looking at Kelvin. "Now hair and makeup will be here to retouch your make up and stuff and they will be in here to put your mic on and everything so just sit tight." He said as he left.

"Okay babies are y'all ready to see me do my things on stage?" I asked them. "Yes mommy we so ready." Jack giggled. "We sure are Nd we cheer you on while you out there mommy" Dwayne said. "Aww thank you babies now give mommy a kiss" I said they did as told and they each gave me a kiss.