Seven

Few hours later, people has been dancing for quite awhile. The music stopped and the lights that were dim, got brighter and Artemis stood at the front of the music stage. "Please, if you haven't already, grab a partner and start dancing, this will be the last dance" Artemis said. Lance sighed and stood up, "Would you like to dance?" a beautiful alien with light green skin and rose patterns on her neck shyly asked the blue paladin. "Sure" Lance and the alien walked out the dance floor, getting into positions, "My name is Agora, what's yours?" the alien inquired, "The name's Lance" Lance told her and they began to sway in rhythm with the music. 

Keith sat on the bench and watched the two sway with each other. 'What is this feeling?' Keith asked himself in his head, 'Why do I feel these emotions when I see them dancing together?'. Keith sighed and stood up, 'Jealously? Why do I wish I was there instead of her?' he walked over to the drink station, grabbing a cup of an alien drink. He watch them with envy, "I know that look" Artemis said as she slid over to him. "It's the look Orion gave me when I was to be wed with my cousin" She smiled at the thought, "Go talk to him" she put her hand on Keith's shoulder.

Just as she said that, the song ended and brighter lights came on, "Maybe later" Keith said and went to meet up with his team. "That was fun!" Pidge exclaimed, "I agree" Hunk inputted, "I too thought that was fun to take part in" Allura smiled. "I'm glad you all had fun" Artemis smiled and Orion, Leon, and Anna came over. "Thanks for helping the Universe and stuff" Anna mumbled, "Yes thank" Orion smiled, Leon just nodded.

"It's our pleasure" Shiro and the rest of the team bowed at the royals, the said royals doing the same. "Back to the lions" Shiro, Pidge, Lance, Keith, Allura, Hunk, and Coran walked back to the lions, got in, and went back to the castle of Lions.

353 Words

Is there any side ships you want in the story?

Thanks for 400+ reads! Never thought I would get there!

Published, 08/31/2018

All in all, started this story about three weeks ago.

Feedback?