Sixteen

With the ship as damaged as it is, they couldn't have it fly and they don't have a way to charge the Lions. If they did charge the Lions, they couldn't use the computer to use it for scans for the castle.

Hunk, Pidge, Keith, Coran, and Allura all worked hard to repair the ship.

Lance awoke is a hut. Lance had the same face shape, but now had Altean markings, white hair and blue crystal eyes.

A young Altean woman loomed over him and Lance jumped up, started.

"It's okay!" The young woman waved her arms around and Lance calmed down.

"I'm Romelle, and you are?" Romelle handed him a jug of water, which Lance drank quickly. "I think my name is Lance" Lance tried to find his memories, but was failing for the most part.

"Yeah, my name is Lance, I can't remember my parents, and all I remember is someone named Keith and a fuzzy image of him" Lance told her and Romelle nodded.

"I found you laying by the river and brought you here" Lance carefully stood up with the help of Romelle.

"How long left?" Keith asked Shiro as the leader of Voltron was finishing welding the wall back together, about three weeks later.

"We should be down, if nothing else goes wrong, in four days" Shiro told his brother, well spiritual brother anyway, and Keith nodded. The black haired boy hauled supplies to Hunk and Pidge so they could work on the system.

"Thanks Keith" The two said in unison. Keith left without a word and sighed, 'We're coming soon Lance'.

It was around the middle of the day and Lance and Romelle were washing clothes and Lance had a burst of a memory popped into his head.

"Ah!" Lance clutched his head and Romelle ran over to the other. "Lance, what's wrong?" Romelle knelt next to him and Lance saw Lotor with him in a cell, but he had brown hair and no Altean markings.

Lance had passed out afterwards. He was greeted with the same sight of a fuzzy image of Keith, but he didn't know who he is, but knew he needed to confess something to him.

With every time Lance blinked, the image got clearer and clearer.

Lance reached out to the image, but it then disappeared. "Keith" He muttered.

Lotor was on the Galran ship, looking at the shielded Blue Lion. "We're having no success getting into the Blue Lion" A Galra soldier told him, saluting to Prince Lotor. 

Lotor nodded, and the soldier walked off.

"Soon, Prince, soon" Lotor muttered.

432 Words

Kinda went all over the place with this one.

Publised, 11/18/2018

Feedback?