Escape

She sat down alone in the dark, with the earphones in her ears. She had to tune out the world, block out her thoughts and to just feeling nothing other than the music pounding in her ears. With each lyrics, the pain slowly dissolves as she understands the song.

The cold breeze caressing her skin as she stared at the darkness. She didn't cringe at the cold concrete beneath her and no little light to make her see where she was.

The blank expression on her face showed his serious and how deep the thoughts of what she thought of the music was. She didn't know how to explain how she felt, that's why she was always thinking and always writing them out in her favourite book. She was lacking in expressing how she felt. And she thought that something was wrong with her.

She couldn't even give anyone advice for she desperately needed some herself.

With each scream on the inside, her demons slowly take her over, consuming her and that's when a tear falls from her cheek. But luckily this time, her demons have come for peace.

So she sits there, with the music dissolving her pain and her demons sitting beside her, comforting her instead of screaming at her. You would think that she needs help, a complete psycho but no, to her this...

This was...

Her escape...