Part 3

Yeah they were all gonna be in big trouble if they went back. Yuki didn't really like conflicts, so she decided to take responsibility.
Yuki: it was my fault we did it anyway, so I'll take responsibility for it all
Everyone turned towards Yuki then tackled her with a big hug
a REALLY TIGHT hug
Ash: aww, thx your so nice but you don't have to do that!
Spain: yeah chica! We all agreed to do it, so it's ALL our faults!
France: ohonohon yes~
**france slowly slithered his hand to touch Yuki's (beep) but was pushed away by ash**
**Barely a whisper**
Yuki: a-air....
Ash realized this and let go of her, as the btt followed.
Yuki: I don't mind takin. The blame tho. It's not like I've never done anything like that before( eats another spoon of ice cream)
That was true. One time, Yuki put eggs in the teachers chair, and it was hilarious. Of course, at that time the teacher wasn't Germany.
Everyone laughed recalling that memory.
Prussia :hmm..well it kinda is your fault-
Before he could finish, ash punched him on top of his head
Ash: not another word, ass hole
Prussia:ow!! It's only the truth!
Yuki had always had a long time crush on Prussia, but has managed to keep it secret. It made her heart break a little when she heard him say that
Yuki: ve~...
**sadly looks down**
(Oh yeah, Yuki is a lot like Italy because they were childhood friends. But that's for another chapter!)
Prussia felt bad for what he said about Yuki so he tried to bring her spirits back up. He ruffled Yuki's hair, and gave her a strawberry since he knew she loved them.
Prussia: it's still very nice of u to take responsibility tho
Yuki took the strawberry and started bubbling on it.( you'd swear she was a cat) ash shipped it all the way even tho she hated Prussia
France and Spain on the other hand were trying to contain their laughter. They would definitely make fun of Prussia later.
Ash: hmm... it's to late to go back to school...so why don't we hang out at someone's house?
The others nodded in agreement
Yuki: why not ashes house?
Ash:wait why my house?
Yuki: your room is cute~ and your lps collection is adorable~
Ashes house really was the best choice. Ash didn't trust to go to Prussias house, france had too much perfume clouding the air, Spain's roommate, Romano was super rude, and Yuki's room was a mess. Also there are creepy dolls/ puppets hanging around her room.
Spain: well then that settles it
They said their goodbyes to Ukraine and headed to ashes house.

To be continued...