Part 13

Ash was laying in bed. She turned to her clock to see it was 12:00. She knew she had to sleep soon, but she kept on hearing a noise outside.
She thought it was the god damn reaper, or maybe a freaking blood thirsty monster. A shiver went down her spine thinking about what could be out there.
Ash: I blame Yuki for showing me all that creepy crap on YouTube....
Ash then thought of why not text Yuki? She was usually up by then. She went to messages, and read the last message Yuki sent:
I won't be able to text since my parents are taking my phone so I won't use it all night.°(ಗдಗ )°. Sorry!
Ash: aw rip
Now ash didn't know what to do. She thought Maybe if she watched some slime asmr she would feel better.
20 minutes later
Ash had started to hear FREAKING KNOCKING on her window. She could t take t anymore.
Ash sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed a spatula and put her hair up in chopsticks (Cause it looked cool). Ash went back to her room and searched under her bed and found a flashlight that you can put onto your head.
Ash quietly went outside.
Ash: *whispers* I'm coming for you, you damn monster!!
Suddenly ash hears a noise coming from behind a bush, making her jump and shriek.
Ash help up Her spatula towards the bush, and slowly closed in. Then suddenly a small fur ball jumped onto ash. Ash screamed and dropped her spatula as she fell. She was relieved to see that it was only Yuki's cat, lulu although Yuki called her meow meow.
Ash: what are yo doing out so late meow meow?
Ash pat meow meow as she purred against her hand. Ash stood up and put meow meow down.
Ash: you should go home soon, ok?
And with that she went inside (don't worry she didn't forget the spatula) and took out the head light and chopsticks. Now the clock read 1:30. Ash flopped onto her bed, completely exhausted.
Ash: I'm beat...I may as well sleep,...
And with that ash dozed off

To be continued.....