Part 7

7

The next morning~
Everyone had different classes. The only time they would meet would be during math, lunch, in the halls and in the morning. Well the others usually hung out in the morning while Yuki slept in the library.
Yuki:**sleeping**
Out of no where, the 2 minute bell rang. Yuki was pretty sluggish in the morning, so it's safe to say she won't make it to class.
2 minutes and 20 seconds later
She made it late, but luckily for her, Mr. Roman Empire was one of the nicer teachers, and let it slide.
20 minutes later
She was sooo bored...Yuki already drew 6 characters and her hand was starting to hurt.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the door open slightly, to reveal 4 of her friends,
Ash motioned for her to come with them while the others where whispering amongst themselves. Mr Rome ,as Yuki liked to call him, was current drawing a masterpiece of a cat on the board for god knows what. Sitting in the back of the class made it easier to get out.
In the halls~
Ash: were gonna fail this grade aren't we?
Prussia: yep. Especially you.
Aw yeah that pissed off Ash quite a bit, but they knew they had to be quite if they didn't want to get caught, so for once they didn't fight.
Yuki: hmm. Oh yeah! Remember what we did to mr Germany yesterday?
Ash: oh yeah! that completely slipped my mind!
France: he's got to relax and stop being unfabulous~!
France was twirling one of his roses in his hand, then suddenly the announcements came on.
Announcements:Yukio, Ashley, Gilbert, Francis and Antonio some to the principals office immediately.
It was weird how they used the btts human names. Gilbert was Prussia, Francis was France, and Antonio was Spain.
Spain: amigos, where in big trouble
Prussia: yeah, no kidding
At the office~
Germany: yes, I'm sure it was these five. Well maybe not Yuki and Ash but they're always hanging around the main trouble makers.
Right now, all five of them where sitting in. The office, awaiting detention for weeks. Yuki couldn't take the fact that the others where in this mess because of her, so she decided to speak up
Yuki: I did it all. I planned it, and did it.
Germany:...what?
I think I've mentioned it before that Yuki cusses at teacher and all that, but that's only for one teacher that I'll introduced in another chapter. So anyway Yuki wasn't the type to do that type of stuff. Well, he doesn't really know Yuki's troublesome side so he didn't believe her.
Germany:...did my brother tell you to say that?
Yuki: nope. All me
The others where just staring at her in shock. Prussia was about to say something, but then Yuki have him one of her rare glares. Yeah that made him shut up. Germany didn't believe it. He thought ' she's so nice that she's even taking the blame for other jerks out there. She too nice or her own good'
Germany: ok then, 1 hour after school for two weeks.
He was actually gonna make who ever did it clean the bathrooms for a month, but he decided to cut Yuki some slack. Yuki: hmm ok. Will that be all for today mr. Germany?
Germany:..yes.
They left the room and just stood there.
Prussia:...why did u do that?

To be continued~...