Part 11

Yuki was walking to her last class. She was glad the day was about to end, the thing was ms Belarus, didn't Seem to like Yuki, or any of the other students for that matter. She sighed, thinking about what deadly science homework ms Belarus would give her class today.
New character: hey Yuki! Like, how's it going?
The friendly/sassy voice brought her out of her thoughts. It was Poland; another poor soul that went to ms Belarus's class.
Yuki: nothing much. I'm just wondering what Homework Ms Belarus will torture us with today
Poland: haha, don't be so negative! Who knows, maybe she's like nice on the inside
Yuki: maybe...
Poland: Oh! Also have you seen Lithuania?
Yuki: I think he's already in class. He is pretty responsible, and would never be late for class.
Poland: true
In class~
Belarus: LISTEN UP! today we're going to do an experiment. If you die, it's not my fault. Now get into groups of three!
Yuki was half way sleeping while ms Belarus was telling everyone else what to do. When Ms Belarus finished, everyone stood up and formed groups. When people accidentally bumped into Yuki's desk, she woke up.
Yuki: wait what? Whys everyone walking around?
Lithuania: we have a group experiment. We're supposed to find groups of three and then and then we start the experiment.
Lithuania explained. Lithuania and Poland where standing in front of Yuki's desk hoping she would want to group up with them.
Yuki: oh, thank you Lithuania
Lithuania smiled as a reply. Looking around the room, Yuki realized everyone was in groups of three except her, Poland and Lithuania.
Yuki: hey, can I group up with you guys?
Poland: yeah!
Lithuania: of course!
The two sat on the same table Yuki was at and prepared the experiment, while Yuki watched them since she had no idea how to do it.
10 minutes later
Lithuania: ok guys, Pluto n your goggles so you don't hurt your eyes!
Poland and Yuki did as he said.
Lithuania took the hydrogen peroxide into the mixture of water, dish soap, and potassium permanganate. The mixture exploded up into the air, surprising the three.
Yuki: wow that was cool!!
Poland: it better not get on my sweater!!
Yuki: it was still cool tho, right?
Poland: yeah I guess.
Lithuania: now we gotta write a report on the experiment.
Yuki and Poland: whyyyy???
Lithuania: its for a grade guys.
Yuki. And for once I thought something in Ms Belarus's class would be fun...
Lithuania: its fine you two, I'll write it
Poland: are you for real? Like, Thank you liet!!
Poland hugged Lithuania, making Lithuania blush
Yuki: *whispers* I ship it
Poland: Yuki, did you say something?
Yuki: nah. I'll clean up the experiment!
After class~
Yuki: I feel like I'm forgetting something....
Suddenly Yuki remembered she had detention.
Yuki: oh yeah that.

To be continued....