Part 9

Ash was frantically apologizing to them for whacking them upside the head multiple times... well, she sounded more sarcastic when she apologized to Prussia, but that's not the point.
Yuki: so what are u guys doing in the hallway?
America rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
America: kinda sorta got in trouble heheh...
Ash was getting more skeptical about what they were up to.
Ash: trouble with what...?
Before anyone could say anything else, the music teacher, mr Austria, came running down the halls with a not so happy expression.
Austria: GIVE ME BACK THAT SHEET MUSIC!!
Awesome trio: RUN!!
And with that, they where gone as fast as they came.
Ms Austria stopped right I front of the girls ,panting. He wasn't exactly known for being very athletic.
Yuki: are u ok?
Yuki put her hand on ms Austrias shoulder, showing how concerned she was. Austria got up and straightened up his glasses.
Austria: thank you, I'm fine. Just those trouble makers took my music....
Austria sighed. Ash actually found a piece of sheet music on the floor. as the trio ran away, it slipped out of Denmark's pocket.
A little smile grew on her face thinking about how mr Austria will like her ( I mean like not be mean to her and always believe her) ash held out the paper to mr Austria.
Ash: is this what your looking for?
His face lit up with joy
Austria: yes! O my god thank u ash!
Yuki knew ashes tactics, and loved how smart she was.
Austria: well girls looks like I'll have to be going now. have a good day!
And with that he went back to the music room
Yuki giggled a little getting ashes attention
Ash: what?
Yuki: good job~ maybe I could do something like that and get off homework~
Ash: hahahahaha yeah
With that they continued on to the cafeteria.