Part 19-2ps part 3

Yuki ate her lunch is the class along with most of the 2ps. Next to her was Ally, Gillen and Flavio. Yuki wanted to text her friends, but Francois wouldn't give her back her phone that he secretly took earlier. Yuki looked outside the window. O wait the window was full of cracks so you couldn't really see anything through it.
After lunch~
Everyone was Doing their own thing once again. Yuki was drawing random eyes for practice. Gillen decided to sit my Yuki for the rest of the day. He leaned over to see what Yuki was drawing, and was impressed af.
Gillen: wow!! That's a really good drawing
Yuki: you think? It's not really that good.
Gillen: it's way better than anything I can draw.
Especially the anime style
Yuki: thanks!!! I'm sure you can draw well. everyone is an artist in their own way.
Gillen: you sure are like Yuko
Yuki: hmm? Something about Yuko?
Gillen: yeah, she use to draw in class all the time, but the thing was...she drew naked bodies...
Gillen resembled a tomato after saying that. Yuki was embarrassed to hear that, and was also red.
Yuki: s-she did what??? I can barely draw a hot girl without feelings like a pervert....
Gillen: Oof
Yuki tossed her sketch book to gillen.
Yuki: I can help you draw if you want.
Gillen: really??? Thank you!!
Yuki: yeet
Kuro, aka 2p japan, overheard their conversation. Kuro liked anime, hell he even made some anime. Hearing that Yuki also drew anime brought his interest to her.
Kuro: so you draw anime?
Yuki: yep
Kuro: that's good. Can I watch you draw?
Yuki: sure!!
2 more hours later~
It was 15 minutes until class ended and Yuki had been teaching gillen as kuro assisted them time to time. The door opened bringing everyone's attention to the door once again. Yuki was surprised. It was Scotland form the bar!! Yuki was glad to see him once again, but was curious why he was here.
Matt: you sure made it late.
Scotland: I had stuff to do.
Allen smirked as he knew how to trigger him.
Allen: where you humping sheep?
Yep that definitely triggered him. They both started to yell at each other, then even started to fight. Some of the others where cheering on, and the others where just wishing class would just be over. Eventually the bell rang, causing everyone to stampede out of the room leaving Scotland and Allen to fight. Ally was helping Yuki not get stepped on.
Francois: oh yeah, here's your phone
Francois handed Yuki her phone back.
Yuki: thanks
And with that he left
Yuki: Oh yeah I gotta go to detention now
Ally: detention? Why?
Yuki: I got in a shitload of trouble.
Ally: Oof
Yuki: double Oof. I'm almost done with my two weeks tho.
Ally well that's good.
They walked to the entrance together. Yuki saw a badass neon yellow motorcycle which she assumed was ally's. She turned to say something to ally, but she had already jumped onto the bike.
Ally: it was nice meeting you Yuki, I hope we'll meet again someday!!!
And with that ally speeded off.
Yuki: she's gonna get a speeding ticket....

To be continued....