T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W

The ninth has come, but with that so has another girl in the home falling thinking she could fly.

It quite a laughable scene really, watching someone jump up then fall to the ground unwillingly as they thought they'd be able to soar in the sky.

So laughable even Kiera smiles and laughs.

After this became a recurring thing we made a counter.

For this month it's our first one, and unsurprisingly, it was Venus again.

I have to give it to her, she's been here for the least amount of time and frequents the earth as much as I do, making it confusing sometimes as to what she can and can't do. Quite a funny episode this morning as I was woken up with thump and a groan, which was Venus falling off the couch.

The rest of the day was quite normal except for me being nervous and excited.

Today is the day i'd get to hear the pretty girls voice.

I can't even imagine what it would be like, I assume something like saffies but I could be completely wrong.

6:30pm came, and I ushered Saffie to get to the transgressus realm.

We got through finally.

I made sure of the fact that I had put 8 hours on my card, and so had Saffie.

Time check- 6:42.

We flew above the trees all the way to Demitri's home. She was sitting on the bed again, the light blue walls around her seeming so opaque compared to the same ones back in mortuus.

"You leaving soon?" A voice called. It was Saffie's mother.

"Mhm" Demitri responded. Mhm. That's all for now I guess. Someone simply making that noise really doesn't give you a good idea of what they sound like. So I will wait.

Surely she'll talk as soon as she sees Avery and Josie.

The car ride was silent as Saffie and I flew alongside.

We arrived at presumably Josie's house, and Demitri stepped out of her car.

she walked up to Josie' house.

Josie's house was white and tall and the shingled roof was a dark forest green, matching the trimming of the exterior.

The windows had fancy designs around them. The house was old, maybe early 1900's?

Saffie and I slipped in the door when It opened. Like the outside the walls of the kitchen were white.

The linoleum floor was a cold gray and the appliances looked like they were from the 90's.

A table with 3 chairs was placed up against a wall with doors leading to the living room on either side.

Then Josie and Avery came down, the sound of their feet on the stairs pounding down.

"Hey Demitri!" One of the girls said. I don't know who is who yet.

"Hi!" The other one chimed in.

"Hello" She said. Her tone less enthusiastic than the others. Her voice was cheerful and sweet, but not like any other voice I had heard in a while. It wasn't high, but most certainly wasn't low. Her voice wasn't sweet and flowy like Saffie's. It was yellow-orange and stiff and buzzy almost and had edges to it. It sounded like she wouldn't be that great of a singer.

The girls talked more and did things a the sun went to sleep, then finally, Avery, with her old flannel and washed out ripped jeans, suggested they do the ouija board.