possession

I was on Earth when It happened.

In the pretty girl's school,

5th period.

May 28th, 2018

Everything was going well.

The air smelled like summer and it seemed like the first nice day in a while, almost june, and almost summer break.

I had popped in around 2nd period with Saffie, And we went with the pretty girl through her morning classes.

First it was english, Then algebra. Then on to chemistry.

Fifth period was Social Studies.

I was a normal morning, or at least it seemed that way.

Fifth period was when a sound of one hundred cracks of thunder went off at the same time, Rapidly.

Fifth period was when a woman whose voice was full of sheer panic came on the PA system.

"THERE IS A SHOOTER IN THE SCHOOL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

She screamed quickly into the microphone that projected her voice through the building.

Suddenly, screams could be heard throughout the building.

The sound of thunder went off, again and again.

We were on the first floor.

Students started jumping out of the emergency window, and running as fast as they could off into the woods behind the school.

The shots sounded closer and closer every second.

A horrid scream came from right outside the door.

And then I saw red.

Red came from under the door, slow and absolutely horrifying.

Someone had been shot right outside the social studies classroom.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

More kids tried their best to run, but they couldn't.

Other students in the social studies class in 5th period dove under their desks, anywhere for shelter.

From everywhere cries and screams could be heard, and they bounced around my mind.

No longer could the letters in my head be tied together with string into words and knotted together into sentences, my brain was a mess of panic.

Saffie started screaming in fear

In fear for her sister.

The pretty girl couldn't make it out of the window. She tried her best to hide under the teacher's desk.

I only had a moment to think of what to do. It would be extremely exhausting.

And I may be in a comma for who knows how long

The door opened.

I had no other choice and I was going to have to do it for the lives of everyone in this classroom, because I realized something,

No matter how far i've fallen in love with the pretty girl,

I absolutely never want to see her around in Mortuus est mundum.

I never want her to have to meet Robin

Or Kiera,

Or venus.

I never ever want her to know I exist, And that I love her dearly.

When the door open, I saw in blurry vision what had opened it, A man with a gun stood there, tall and disgustingly cruel.