Untitled Part 14

3,3,3,3,3,3,3, 4? No, just two 3's very close together and oddly placed. Maybe one day, but right now you probably look really weird just staring at a patch of clovers. I thought to myself.

Not so surprisingly, in my 16, nearly 17 years of existence I have never been able to find a 4 leaf clover.

I sure as hell want to, but alas that is yet to happen.

You know one of my aunts was able to find a 4 leaf clover in every patch she looked at, and thinking about it now it now it was quite miraculous.

I wonder if the pretty girl is that lucky too.

Maybe she's found one.

Venus went back to her house today, And I came with her.

Venus has a big Wedding cake of a house, and you can almost picture a man and a woman in a suit and beautiful dress dancing otop of it.

It was white and slim and had many stories to it.

Venus's had a balcony off her room that was very nice for stargazing, the house surpassing the height of many around it so not much but trees obstructed your view.

We entered in and the door sang an erie song, one that was high and unsettling.

Venus led me up to her room. I liked her room, it was a nice navy blue that she had dotted with very small dots of white, making it look like a night sky.

She was very proud of what she had done, and it made her happy.

I still get a laugh out of the irony of Venus loving space so much.

Honestly, to me space gets the award for being the coolest thing to ever be discovered.

Its so awesome to think about everything out there and such, how big the planets are and what life may be in other solar systems.

We hung out in her room for a while, talking about anything and everything on her small twin bed in the corner next to the window.

In her living room Pictures hung on the wall of Venus and her family.

Her mother was a very pretty woman,her hair was dark black and curly and created an afro around her head. Her skin was a beautiful dark brown and her makeup in the photo just added to it all wonderfully. She had winged eyeliner, something that takes quite a bit of skill to do. Her eyelids were painted bronze and her lips a matte rosé. Her cheekbones shone in the light. Venus looked a lot like her, they had the same smile. Her mother's name Annalise

Her father looked like an average man, but knowing what he's done I could do nothing but feel disgust towards him.

He was bald and had a mean looking face. His wrinkles were prominent and his skin a fleshy pink. I did not like that man. Nobody in the home liked that man. Because we all know what that man did to Venus.

After a little while of talking more, we headed back to the home.

Venus and I both knew it'd be a bad mistake to stay the night.

Venus is like me where she'll get really anxious but a lot worse.

I really don't like seeing her like that cause it breaks my heart to see her in so much distress.

Can a heart break even after it's stopped beating?

Cause I think the answer to that would be yes.

Now here I sat once again on the roof with Robin, while Kiera, Saffie, and Venus played a game of war with bicycle cards.

I opted out of playing cause I really just have no idea how to.

Saffie tried teaching me before maybe 5 years ago but I've just never been able to wrap my head around the rules and place a card at the right time or whatever you're supposed to do.

I really don't know ok?

"So how's the whole situation with your grandpa going?" I asked her. She hadn't brought it up in a while.

"Still alive, surprisingly. He took a bad fall and can't go anywhere without an air tank and his wheelchair cause his ungs ruptured or something like that? I don't know the specifics I just know he's really not good" She answered me. I took notice of the way her fingers drumed repetitively on the roof of the home where we sat. A shiny silver ring around her ring finger on her right hand shone in the light. It was just simply silver, no design on the outside. The ring was stuck on her finger and she couldn't take it off. She told me on the inside it says her old best friends name, Luna. The shingles under us were rough and not very comfortable to be on while wearing shorts but I was. The window we had to climb out of to get here was right behind me.

"Oh my" I replied, somewhat at a loss for words, which was really my fault cause i'm the one who brought it up. "Do you even think he remembers you?"

"I'd be surprised if he did to be quite honest" She said. Her voice wasn't as lively as it was usually.

"Hm" I responded.

We talked until the sun went down and the moon rose above us. It was a sweet summer night and crickets chirped.

We didn't go in for a while, it was just so nice out that it wouldn't be worth it.

People passed by on the streets, and it reminded me of the times I was alive, sitting on the roof with my friend Jadyn afraid of being caught. One time we heard something and jadyn thought it was my mom, so she almost leaped back in the window. But it was really just a man skateboarding down the street blasting halsey.

It was a laughable moment really, to think my mother out of all would be blasting halsey, and even more surprisingly skateboarding.

God do I miss those nights.

Hey! sorry I didn't publish last week I was up in Oneonta for the weekend.  

So holy heck its already halloween time?? Lets go eat leaves and stick pumpkins on our heads!