Chapter 1

It was meer hours before Smackdown Live,you were currently in a conference room meeting with WWE staff and directors discussing and going over your official contract and what on-screen character they wanted you to develop.
Little did you know what you were getting yourself into...

Y/N:I'm sorry Mark I'm not quite sure I get the gimmick thing.

Mark:Well Y/N the creative team has decided to go another route from what your past character was.Only this time we decided to put you in a stable that'll bring something new to the table.

You processed what he was saying trying to make sense of it.Stable? In your Indie career you've always been in singles competiton so hearing the term stable wasn't exactly your forte.

Mark:I think it's time that we introduce you Y/N.

Mark opens the door ushering the two Aussie ladies in.To say the least you were suprised.

Mark:Y/N I would like to introduce to you your new accomplices Australia born and raised Billie Kay and Peyton Royce,The IIconics!

They smiled your direction.

Mark:And Ladies this is Y/N,WWE's newest signee.

The two of them walked and introduced themselves.

Peyton:Hi Im Peyton Royce!

Billie:And Im Billie Kay!

Peyton&Billie:And together we are The IIconics!

Y/N:My nanes Y/N L/N but Y/N's fine.

You were amazed by how much the two were in unison with each other.

Mark:With Y/N now being added we've changed the stable name to The IIconic Trio.Just a small change.

Y/N:Okay...I think I can get a solid concept for my character now.

Mark:I think we can wrap up this meeting now ,ladies if you wouldn't mind giving Y/N a tour backstage?And before I forget you guys can pick up the new IIconic merchandise from the production area congratulations!

They jumped in excitement talking over one another breaking way towards the door

Billie:Let's go Y/N!

Peyton:Time to make you IIconic!

Y/N:Uh what?

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Peyton and Billie were adjusting to the new shirt.They began to glance over to you from time to time.

Peyton:Billie first impressions what do you think about Y/N?

Billie:Well he's definitely my type, good looking ,umm he speaks very good ,and top of the notch guy I guess.

Peyton nods.

Peyton:I agree.We should get to know him more now that we're a team right?

Billie:Great idea Peyton I think we should try that!

After finding the right IIconic T-Shirt size you walked over to Peyton and Billie.

Y/N:It's official!

Peyton nods in satisfaction.

Billie:You definitely are Iconic now!

Y/N:Thanks.

Tye Dillinger makes his way down the hall to you guys.

Tye:Hey Cassie,hey Jessica.

The two of you meet eye contact.

Peyton:Tye this is Y/N the newest WWE superstar and latest edition to the IIconics!

Tye:Oh hello Y/N, nice to meet you.

Y/N:Likewise.

You both exchanged hands.

Tye:So you're new here huh?

Y/N:Yeah my first day on the job.Soon to make my Smackdown Live debut...

Tye:Do you know your way around here?

Y/N:No.

Tye:Why don't I show you backstage and break the ice?

Y/N:Oh that'd be great sure.

You go off with Tye to get the feel of what it's like backstage.

Billie:I think you just lost your boyfriend Peyton...

Billie gives her a small laugh.

Peyton:Oh ha ha...

After the women's segment it was finally Y/N's debut match against a local competitor.

Tom:We are moments away from seeing the debut of a soon to see superstar here on Smackdown Live!

The IIconics music played confusing the audience of Pittsburgh ,Pensylvania.

The two continued their usual entrance before pausing on the stage with microphones in hands.

Peyton:Behold the newest addition to the IIconics...

Billie:So get off your lazy bums and give this man an astounding ovation!

Seconds later the theme song plays again as you slowly come out from the electron to a suprising chant that you haven't heard from your Indy days.

You look to Peyton and Billie extending your arms out so they can escort you to the ring. You get to the ropes opening it up for them.The two of them in the middle of the ring do their pose adding your part to it.

The match itself was a one sided act as you were toying with the local competitor nearing the end of the match you set him up for your finisher resulting in a pinfall.

1

2

3!

You dust off your shoulders playing the heel act.Peyton and Billie joined you in the ring raising your hands before you snatch a mic.

Y/N:Easy.What a waste,Smackdown Live roster lookout for us! Because there's absolutely nothing standing in our way!

You hand the mic over.

Peyton:And the same goes to the Smackdown Live women's roster!

Billie:We are the future

Y/N:And the future...

Peyton&Billie:Is IIconic!