Chapter 14

Tonight on RAW you were solely booked by yourself which left Peyton and Billie at home missing you.Throughout your travel to Cameron, North Carolina each of them kept FaceTiming you every two hours to keep them from feeling your lost of presence.They really missed you.

Y/N:Cassie and Jessica I am going to be okay.

You tried to reassure them.

Peyton:Y/N make sure you're eating!

Billie:Oh and don't forget your daily workout!

Y/N:Thanks for reminding me of that actually.But anyways I should be fine.All I can ask of you two is to keep the house nice and clean when I get back.You know I hate lint.

They both looked at each other before smiling back to you.

Y/N:Im only going to be on the road for 3 days minimum.Enjoy yourself , have a girls night out!

You set the phone down to take your shirt off to soon get into the shower.

Peyton:Schmick as always!

Billie winked causing you to laugh.

Billie:Whose this sexy man in front of us Cassie?

Peyton:Mmm what do we have here?

Billie:That's a hot rod right there aye Cassie?

Peyton:Hubba-Hubba!

Y/N:Glad your enjoying the show but I'm about to hop in the shower really quick.

Billie:You can keep the camera on Y/N.

Peyton:Yes please don't mind us!

You gave them a funny look.

Billie:Don't give us that look we've seen you naked before hun.

Peyton:Just how you've seen us in the nude to when we make...

Y/N:That is true.But my phones about to die and I would like it charged.

Peyton:Okay we'll FaceTime you after RAW.

Billie:Bye honey safe travels Y/N!

They both waved and kissed goodbye to you before hanging up.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

After picking up a win tonight in an interview you described your motives to reach the Universal Championship.It was still early to leave in at RAW so you decided that you would stick around until the end of the show.This gave you a chance to talk it up with co workers.

Y/N:So what kind of hobbies do you get into?

Bayley:I don't know , well I play video games and pretty much do things that aren't girly.

Y/N:That's cool.Me and Jessica play PlayStation together except for Peyton she likes watching more than playing.

Bayley:Ohh yeah that's right you guys live together! How is living with those two, pretty crazy huh?

Y/N:Yes crazy is just the word I'm looking for.But nah it's alright actually because just like our ring personas we are glued together and we have such a strong bond y'know?

Bayley nods her head.

Bayley:On a scale of 1-10 how excited are they to be going to Australia in two weeks?

Y/N:Oh my god I'd give it a 100! They have been peckering me about it but for good reason too.Having that long distance apart from your families is really hard , especially when we're constantly on the roads for up to months on.Especially living in America and Australia.

Bayley:Yeah I know that must be really hard on them.

Y/N:It is but I'm glad that we're going, I think that this will be a good trip for all of us.

Back at the IIconic residence...

Peyton:Ugh I don't get how you and Y/N can spend hours on a game!

Billie wasn't hearing anything that Peyton was saying.

Billie:Y/N and I love to game.I don't know why you don't Cassie.

Peyton:I don't know either...

Peyton sat down next to Billie who still had her eyes fixated on the T.V.

Peyton:Okay so we should talk about Australia.

Billie:I-CAN'T-WAIT!

Peyton:I know me neither! I can't wait for Y/N to meet our parents in person for the first time!

The two of them were high in the clouds of pure happiness.

Billie:So are we not going to tell them yet or...

Billie paused Crash Bandicoot to fully engage in their conversation.

Peyton had her eyebrows raised suprised at what Billie said.

Peyton:I'm not gonna lie,I think their going to absolutely freak out.

Billie:This is scary.

Peyton:I know...I don't think we should just yet...

Billie:Cassie...we've waited this long.I mean they have to accept our happiness.

Peyton:We love Y/N sooo sooo much!

Billie:Y/N is our happiness Cassie,and when it comes down to it there just going to have to accept it.Yes once again it's polygamy but I honestly can't imagine ourselves yet our lives without Y/N.

Peyton:Ugh I hate this feeling...

Billie:We just have to hope for the best...

Peyton:This sorta bums my whole mood for Australia now...

Billie:I know.But once it's out in the air loads of pressure will just blow away.

Peyton nods her head.

Peyton:Okay...yeah let's do it!

How do you think that their parents are going to react to their big announcement?