Chapter 16

The aftermath of SUPER-SHOWDOWN  played tolled the next early morning.The three of you bundled in covers together after much needed sleep of the Live Event.Later on in the day you've planned a reserved dinner at a famous local diner consisting of both of there families.

When you wake up you shower , brush your teeth, and put on a nice fitted polo with accommodating pants.You couldn't wait to meet there families in person for the first time which was the reason you were way up before both of them.

In the meantime you tidied up the hotel room and such.Billie awakens during your clean up session suprised at how early you were up and running.

Billie:Goodmorning Y/N.

You press your lips against hers before caressing her face.

Y/N:Good morning Jessica,did you sleep well?

Billie:I sure did, but I always do when I sleep with you.

Y/N:I'm flattered.

Billie stretched out her limbs to shake off the tiredness.She hopped off the bed to search for her bag.

Billie:Y/N what should I wear to the dinner.

Y/N:I honestly don't know ask Cassie when she gets up.

Billie:Alright well I'm going to bathe now,care to join Y/N?

Y/N:Funny.Well back to cleaning up.

Today was going to be a splendid day for the three of you.Family,dinner,and being surrounded by loved ones would surely make this day one to remember.But on the last leaving note they realized that their kept secret between them needed to be told and said to their families.

Peyton:Rise and shine-

Her thought process was cut off by the spotless room that you neatly cleaned up.

Y/N:Morning Cassie.

You kiss her lips as well suprising her.

Peyton:Well look you handsome,groomed for dinner I suppose?

Y/N:You know it.I want this to be an unforgettable moment.I also want to leave a good impression on both of your parents.

Peyton brings you down for another kiss that lasted longer than the last.

Peyton:You will,I mean they already love you.

Y/N:I know.I just want to leave them with good impressions that will never question me being around you two Aussie's babes.

Peyton:You are so cute!

Y/N:Stop it your gonna make me blush...

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Y/N's POV

When we arrived to the diner I shake off the 'First for everything' feeling before being the gentleman that I am I hold the door open for Jessica and Cassie.I checked in with the entrance guy before he let us in to take us to the reserved seats where both families awaited.

When we first saw theme Jessica and Cassie instantly had bright smiles on their face reuniting with their loved ones.I greeted the little ones while while they were busy catching up with their parents.ptthi

END POV

When you finished introducing yourself to their families you finally had the chance to meet their parents.