Chapter 9

Y/N:Im glad that's over with!

The three of you had just got out of a meeting with the creative team in which they specified your move to RAW.

Billie:It's too bad I've always liked Smackdown.

Peyton:This is a new start for us!

Y/N:Sure is.

Later on in your match against Rusev around the mid match card you were scheduled to defeat him in your last Smackdown Live match when an unfortunate mistake had happened.

Rusev rolls to the outside to take a breather escaping your pursuit.When you step out to the apron you attempt to deliver a running axe handle but only for him switch it up to a running powerslam to the floor mat in which you land head first.

Saxton:Oh my god is he okay?!

Corey:...I think we may need to get a medic down here!

Peyton and Billie scramble to your side in complete horror seeing you take a nasty fall.

By now Rusev was in the ring and the ref was at a 7 count before he realized that you still hadn't moved since the fall.The referee throws up an X sign into the air for medical personnel to come down calling off the match.

You barely keep your eyes open to see Billie and Peyton panic frighteningly over you before you entire close down.

Corey:Ladies and gentlemen this is so surreal.God I hope that Y/N's okay.

Gently as possible the medic team carefully props you up on the stretcher being as diligent as they can be.Peyton and Billie trailed behind you not leaving your side, not once.

The crowd chants your name in respect to your fall.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Peyton's POV

Peyton:Mum we just arrived at the hospital I'm going to have to call you later okay? I promise I'll keep you up to status.
Love you...

I hang up my phone sliding it back in my pockets so that I could cry to myself along with Billie who was also distraught just like me.

Billie:I can't believe that this is happening right now!

She too was in tears.I scoot over to her to embrace her in a hug so that she could poor out her tears on me and I to her.

Peyton:Billie look at me.

I wipe her tears away with my sleeve.

Peyton:We have to be strong.Y/N would hate to see us like this.

I say that but barely am able to withhold my tears myself.

Billie nods her head before attempting to straighten up herself.

Billie:Your right.Lets pull ourselves together Y/N will get better sooner than we know it.

It was almost like the worst last episode in history for The IIconic Trio On Smackdown Live.Time was moving by slowly but in reality it was moving fast.Co-Workers from work dropped by to leave some flowers and get well balloons and such.The doctor called out.I think his name was Evans

Dr.Evans:May I request the two ladies came here with Y/N L/N?

We stand up together clasping each others hand.

Dr.Evans:You two may enter the room.

End POV

They enter the room that you were in pulling a seat to both sides by you.

Dr.Evans:He's going to be okay.It was just traumatic brain damage from when Y/N took the fall.This guys strong he should be  awaking any moment now.

The two of them were suprised to hear such good news coming from Dr.Evans
in Y/N's status right now.Peyton and Billie sigh.

Billie:This is great news...oh my god I think that I can cry this time.

Peyton runs her hand through your hair.

Peyton:Oh Y/N what would we do without you?

Billie:We should call and let his family know!

Peyton:Good thinking.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

About 30 minutes later you slowly stir up from your fatal slumber.You see Peyton and Billie asleep in their chairs.You smile to yourself.

Y/N's POV

Wow.Seeing my two girls by my side waiting for me to awake makes my heart feel so many emotions right now.

I can't imagine the scare I put them through when that move occurred.Without a doubt I was truly scared for the worse to happen,but thank god that I'm okay.

I ly and sit here for perhaps 10 minutes thinking over something's when both of them wake up.

End POV

Peyton stretches and Billie reaches for her toes before noticing that you were awake before showering you with kisses.

Y/N:Did you miss me?

Billie:Y/N you scared us to death!

Peyton:Yeah like we were really worried sick over you.

Y/N:Im sorry that I put you through that scare.But Im fine now!

You motion two spots on your bed.

Y/N:Come on there's room for all of us.

You give them a helping hand before you get back to your comfortable position.

Peyton:What if someone walks in?

Y/N:Eh don't mind them.No way I'm letting you two sleep in chairs.

Billie:Awww

Y/N:Now I feel better.