Chapter 8

The delivery crew delivered Cassie and Jessica's things from their shared old apartment to their new house with you.It was a sunny Wednesday afternoon in The IIconic residence but that didn't stop the three of you from sleeping in.

To both of your bed sides layed Peyton and Billie who were exhausted from the previous day leg workout.The house was a two story suburban house with the basic necessities that any ordinary house would need.As of current time the house is spacious enough to hear your own echo travel through the house.Peyton and Billie's rooms remained downstairs but they've decided to stay and sleep in yours which was upstairs as the master bedroom.

Both of were cuddled up to your sides for warmth.You stir awake before them seeing them ever sleep within the comfort of your arms.

Y/N:I could get use to this life...

You kiss the top of their heads before slowly shifting out the covers and out the bed to put some breakfast together.That was until you remember that the fridge was completely empty besides drinks.

Y/N:Okay so it seems like I'm going to make a quick run to the supermarket.I should leave my ladies a note when they wake up.

You grab a post-it entitling where you were going with a heart picture at the end before slapping it on the door of your room.

Billie's POV

I woke up to see Cassie next to me questioning where Y/N had went.I stretch out before instantly feeling the result of leg day making me unable to stand on my feet.

After another attempt I just rest back in bed next to Cassie who was still sound asleep.I don't know whether it was the sound of me groaning to get up or the bed creaking because shortly after Cassie wakes up as well.

Peyton:Jessica? Why are you making so much noise? Huh? Where's Y/N?

Billie:I dunno that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Peyton:There's a note on the door.

I look in the doors direction and sure enough it was there.

I tried explaining to her that the workout was a killer but she soon was going through the same discovery I went through.

End POV

Peyton:Welp there goes our day!

She plops back on the bed

30 Minutes Later...

They two of them were on their phones swiping/liking away when they hear a vehicle pull up and park on their driveway.

Peyton&Billie:Y/N!

You unlock the door to set the groceries besides before you hear both of them calling our you name.

You push past the door.

Y/N:Can't move huh?

They both nod

You go up to Peyton placing a kiss on her lips suprising her.

Billie:Where's my good morning kiss?

Y/N:I was getting to that.

You gave her a kiss but Billie pulled you in longer.

Peyton:Jessica...

Billie:I love you so much sweetheart!

Y/N:I love you too

You pause turning direction to Peyton.

You:I brought back some groceries supplies for breakfast.I'll be downstairs.

Peyton prevents you from leaving by holding your hand.

Peyton:Help us please! We have spaghetti legs!

Billie:Carry us downstairs!

Y/N:It's that bad huh?

Peyton:Very...

Billie:C'mon strong man you can carry two lads.

Y/N:Alrighty then.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Peyton was on the phone with her brother talking all about the house and when they were planning on visiting soon.Billie was too busy snapping the new house.

Billie:And here we are the in the newly furnished living room Y/N say hi!

Y/N:Hey people.

Billie ended the snap plopping down to the seat next to you seemingly admiring your features.

Y/N:What's up?

Billie:Mmm nothing just staring is all...

Peyton comes around to wrap her arms around upper body giving Billie a playful glare.

Peyton:We have to share Y/N Jessica.

Billie:I know, a girl just can't get enough...

Y/N:You guys are too much...

Peyton:But you love us!

Billie:You love us sooo much!

Y/N:I do.I really do.

At the same time they both kiss your cheek.

Y/N:On that subject do you guys ever plan on telling your family about us?

A questionable look spread on their faces.

Peyton:I dunno,maybe when the time is right?

Billie:Yeah I was thinking that too.I want to do it when we're ready.

Y/N:Hey and there's nothing wrong with that , we can take however long we need to if be.

You put your hand on theirs to reassure them from any doubt of uncertainty.

Y/N:Like I said before were in this together, alright?

They nod.

Peyton:Your the best Y/N.

Billie:We love you so much!

They once again huddle next to you on the sofa showering you with their love and endless affection.