Chapter 6

Today was the day that the unexpected was bound to happen.Mark called The IIconic Trio in the conference room. Nervousness filled your soul as coming with WWE rumors backstage and stuff that in the end pointed towards you.

Mark:I don't know exactly how to say this but...Y/N the board of directors see great potential in you.And they've decided to make you the face of Monday Night RAW.

You look towards Peyton and Billie's expression and you could tell that by the look on their face they were distraught yet shocked.

You look up from a long sigh.

Y/N:No.

One word in the room gets everyones eyes on you.

Mark:Y/N listen I think this is a huge chance...

You hold your hand up stopping his sentence.

Y/N:Well then I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm gonna have to decline your offer.

Peyton and Billie were in a mix of emotions from shocked to on the verge of tears.

Y/N:These last few months have been nothing but good for me and it's all because I joined these two amazing female talents.Together we've made this untouchable bond that I can't explain that goes beyond our in-ring personas.These two gals are possibly the only friends that I have at work and I couldn't imagine going to work without them...

The two of wiped off the visible tears off their face.

Y/N:After all...their my life partners.

Mark:Wow, Y/N I didn't realize that the three of you were so close.After hearing that we respect your decision Y/N.To see how strongly you speak highly of those two truly makes me proud to see what was a scratch plan actually work and sell.

You shake his hand.He shakes yours.

Y/N:Thank you.

Mark:No, thank you Y/N,I'll let the higher ups know and I'll even put a good word in or two! Thank you for coming in.

Y/N:No problem.

You and The IIconics leave.It was a silent walk to the parking when they couldn't hold it in much longer.Peyton and Billie began to sob quietly to themselves no longer moving.You notice this and go up to them.

Y/N:Ladies please don't cry...

They look up at you with tear stained eyes.

Peyton:Y/N...you sacrificed being at the very top of the company just to be with us...

Billie:You bloke! Do we really mean that much to you?

Y/N:Enough!

You put your hands on their shoulders.

Y/N:I already told you that we're doing this as a team! And if that means losing being at the top of the company then oh well! You guys are my top priority and I mean it with all my heart.Everything else doesn't matter when it comes to you guys...

You open your arms up.

Y/N:Bring it in ladies.

They huddle into your arms for quite some time before looking up at you.

Y/N:I love you guys...

Peyton:We love you too Y/N.

Billie:You're too good to us Y/N.

You kiss the top of their temple.

Y/N:I know.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-