Chapter 2

You were beginning to adjust to the way things are in the Smackdown Live roster including being apart of a women stable.Currently The IIconic Trio were having a fued with The returning Bella Twins.

Y/N:You ladies ready?

Billie:Yes Sir!

Peyton playfully slaps your arm.

Peyton:We'll win , we have you in our corner Y/N!

Y/N:Damn right you do.

The Bella Twins were currently cutting a promo on their return when The IIconic Trio theme cues to the excitement of the fans.

You bring the mic to your mouth getting ready to speak.

Y/N:Nikki and Brie let The IIconic Trio be the first to welcome you back to WWE. Lets hear it for the Bella Twins everybody!

The fans cheer The Bellas.

Peyton grabs the mic from you.

Peyton:But Bellas since you've been gone I think you two may have noticed a change in the women's division.

She hands Billie the mic

Billie:And since the both of you returned back from that drama complicated life of yours...you've been replaced by none other than yours truly...

Billie flaunts off the crowd getting booed.

Peyton:Im Peyton Royce! And this is...

Billie:Billie Kay!

Peyton:And our newest addition Y/N!

You lean down.

Y/N:And together we are...

Peyton&Billie:The IIconic Trio!

The crowd chants were split between cheers and booes.

Nikki:Brie I think they want a match...

Brie:Let's do it, besides what better way to get rid of ring rust than to face off against you two and prepare for my match against Miz and Maryse at Hell in a Cell!

Y/N:See that's where you're wrong,these ladies are the best of the best out of the Smackdown Live women's division.You and Nikki simply don't cut it here! So Brie why don't you go back to being a stay at home wife!!

The stadium erupted to your bout.

The IIconics Trio march down to the ring.

Y/N:But hey don't let me get in your way...
My girls are up for the match.

The IIconics stepped into the ring to square off against the Bellas.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Later in the match Peyton was in desperate need for a tag to Billie.You were currently sitting at the announce table calling the match.

Corey:Oh and she makes the tag to Billie Kay! Y/N I have to know what's it like being around the greatest female tag team ever?

Y/N:What can I say Corey their two hot Aussie babes that know their way around the ring.So when The Bellas spill nonsense from their mouth we just can't sit still...

Byron:Wait but didn't you guys start it first when you came out here?

Corey:Byron would you shut up? Y/N doesn't need to explain anything to you!

Y/N:Excuse me fellas one moment!

You ran up to the ropes to distract Brie that gave Billie the chance to give her a suprise pin.

1!

2!

3!

The IIconic Trio played in victory of the tag team match.You join Billie and Peyton on the ramp in victory to flee from two angry Bellas.

You raise both of their hands in victory.

The three of you push through backstage before being interviewed.

Kayla:The IIconic Trio how do you guys feel after picking up a win against the returning Bellas Twins in their in-ring debut match?

Peyton sighs

Peyton:Uh...what else did you think was going to happen? We went out their and did exactly what we said we would do and beat the Bellas.

Billie:And we did it all while being...IIconic!

Y/N:Exactly.Is that enough Kayla?

You three walk past her in another direction.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Y/N:Tonight was fun thsnks ladies.

The three of you had just left from the diners.

Billie:Sooo much fun!

Billie pipes up.

Peyton:Y/N we're glad that you joined us tonight!

Y/N:Oh are you kidding?, we're close now so of course I came along.Plus I get to hang out with my two favorite gals.

Peyton:Aww Billie look he adores us!

Billie:Y/N you sly dog!

Y/N:Mmm what does that mean?

Peyton:She's pretty much saying your cunning with your words Y/N.

Y/N:I need to get used to Australian phrases and sayings huh?

They both nod their heads grinning towards one another.

Y/N:Alright ladies I'll take my leave you two got a ride?

Peyton nods.

Billie:I'll be pooling with Peyton and Tye but thanks anyway Y/N.

You outreach your arms for a group hug.

Peyton:See ya later mate?

Y/N:Yeah you have number.

Billie:Bye Y/N.Have a good week!

They both waved off until they were out of vision sight.

Y/N:So far so good.