Chapter 10

It was a nice and shiny day with clear skies at The IIconic Trio residence.You were cleared for action but WWE medical staff have decided to give you time off to rest for the next week on.

You were currently stuck in a debate between Peyton and Billie arguing over where to eat.

Peyton:Y/N help us decide!

Peyton points a finger your direction.

Y/N:Well we have food here at the house,besides didn't you two already have your cheat day already?

Peyton:Jessica did but I didn't!

Billie:...It was a small donut!

Y/N:Ladies no fighting...I'll just order some pizza.

Billie:Right on!

Peyton:Wait! What kind of pizza are we talking about here?

Peyton and Billie chime up to you.

Billie:Ooh Cassie what about that new pizza place that just opened up?

Peyton:Yes! Y/N can you take us there?

Y/N:I'm down.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Y/N:I can't wait to burn that off!

You trudged through the door with Peyton and Billie behind you.

Peyton:I'm sooo full,Y/N can you carry me up the stairs and up to bed baby?

You didn't notice that Billie was to the right of you when she suprised you by pulling your head to her height level to give you a long wholeheartedly makeout session catching you and Peyton by suprise.

You react by placing your hands on her hips deepening it.

Peyton:Jessica!

Billie turns on her heel breaking off the kiss.

Billie:You'll get your turn Cassie.

She basically shooed off before attempting to reconnect lips with you only for Peyton to pull you by the hand and scurry off into the guest room instantly locking the door behind you.

Billie was on the door from the other end begging to be let in.

Billie:Ugh fine Cassie you win! Just let me in!

Peyton shoved you on the bed.

Peyton:Just give us a minute...me and Y/N are going to have a little talk...

Y/N:Cassie listen I-

She puts a finger on your lips stopping your explanation.Instead she just straddles your lap completely shutting you up.

Peyton:It's okay you're not in trouble Y/N.I just want some quality time with you,that's all...

Her voice trailed off.

Y/N:You okay?

Peyton:I'm perfect

She attempts to kiss you but you could tell that something was up with her.

Y/N:Are you sure that you're okay?

She shrugs.

Peyton:I don't know Y/N.This whole time I feel like I've been tearing Jessica away from you...

You look at her in disbelief.

Y/N:Tearing Jessica away from me? I love the both of you the same Cassie.

Peyton:...

Y/N:Yeah sure Jessica attempts more seduction like stuff, but that doesn't mean that this love that I have for both of you is higher for her than to you.Its not a competition Cassie.

You peck her lips.

Peyton:Of course! I knew it was nothing,I guess I was just jealous.

Y/N:Nonsense.

You kiss her passionately this time gripping her lap before getting really into it.This had really suprised her with the light soft moans escaping her mouth.

Y/N:You are so breathtakingly beautiful Cassie.

She shy shrugs feeling her face lit up.

Y/N:You ladies are my everything...

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Back at the NXT PERFORMANCE CENTER (PC) ...

It had seemed the perfect 10 Tye Dilinger was amped on someone or something at the moment.He was just finishing his rep set.

Tye:Alright now that that's over I get to head home!

He stopped at the last sentence when the thought of Peyton came across his mind.
It was almost for him as equal through taking a trip down memory lane when the thoughts of Peyton were as of now on his mind and there was no way around it either.

Unknowingly against the publics knowledge she's going out and previously moved with Y/N and Billie better know as The IIconic Residence household.

For a whole minute straight he thought over the things he said towards the lead of their breakup and the things he could have said differently back then.

Tye:I have to get her back!