20- Love in Paradise

Aiden kissed her with so much passion, their hands trailing all over each other's bodies, she arched her neck as he moved his kisses down to the front of her neck softly sucking on her flesh. She let out a moan as he pressed his hard cock against her pussy making her throbbing at the core begging for him to take her. 

They rolled back and forth on the bed hungrily kissing each other, he pulled away from her looking in her eyes "I've missed you." He says softly, pressing his lips against hers before she could say anything, he then started trailing them kisses along down to her breasts.

Softly licking and sucking on each of her nipples, she stared up at the ceiling breathing heavily as he started making his way down to her chocha, taking two of his fingers he massaged her clit, then softly flicking his tongue on her clit, she arched her back as he placed his hands under her ass lifting her up as he thrusted his tongue inside her groaning as he tasting her sweetness.

Hungrily tasting her insides bringing her to her highest point of arousal. Her body twitching and squirming screaming out his name, she felt numb and curled her toes as she orgasmed. He was grinning from ear to ear as he cleaned his face off, he loved making her squirm and the reaction he would get out of her when he was down doing magical things to her body. 

He slid his tongue from her navel moving up to her mouth hungrily kissing her, she rolled him over kissing along down his body until she reached his hardened cock, placing her mouth over the love muscle and deeply going down making him gasp as he felt it hit her tonsils. She worked his cock until he reached his arousal, he tried holding back, the more she sucked his body tingled with pleasure causing him to release.

He flipped her over on her back, leaning over her he stared into her eyes, "I love that you are mine." He said quietly with a grin.

"Aiden I'm happy too, but please make love to me, my pussy cannot take it anymore." She cried out.

He grinned and started to tease her sliding his cock on her lips of wetness without thrusting inside her. "Aiden please." She moaned out reaching her hand to his cock and placing at her entrance. Leaning down to her lips he gave her a long passionate kiss and thusted in her when she wasn't expecting it. She arched her back and moaned out loudly as he thrusted deep inside her. Aiden watched her facial expressions while he was making love to her making him more excited as he thusted in her. She rolled him over climbing on him, placing him inside her she bounced up and down on him, moaning as she felt all of him inside her. 

He sat up wrapping his arms around her wanting to feel her breasts and body hard against him as she worked his cock, she leaned her head back as she felt his love maker hard and deep inside her, he was about to let out his release and laid her back against the pillow, thrusting deep and hard, both moaning out loud, her body trembled as she orgasmed, he felt relieved seeing that she finally orgasmed, he pumped a couple hard deep thrusts before letting out a grunt as he exploded inside her.

She smiled when she felt his cock throbbing inside her as he was releasing himself. "Oh God Aiden." She said softly as he fell on top of her. She caressed his back smiling away. He looked at her kissing the tip of her nose. "You are so amazing. I'm really glad you're here with me."

"Me too." She smiles.

Aiden looks away from Jessica and out the window "Oops, we wasted a few hours and now the sun is setting."

"We didn't waste any time, so far the time that we have been here have been wonderful." She smiled. "We have all day tomorrow and the next few days to roam around."

He laid on his side propping his head up on his hand, caressing her stomach with his other hand. He leaned over her kissing her "What do you say we take a quick shower and walk the beach?"