Chapter 1

Dior in media.

  "Stop it, stop it! Get of my mommy", I yell at my stepfather.
   "Get your bitch ass daughter Gabrielle before I give her something to cry about", he says to my mother.
  She then look me in my eye and replies, "Go in the room sweetie, mommy's OK. Mommy and Mr. Jason are just playing." She said in a voice so sweet and delicate and I believed her. So I went run to my room and went hide inside the closet.
   " Please don't do it Jason. I have a daughter to live for!" I hear my momma yell. Next thing I hear is POW! POW! and the front door open and close.
  I quickly run out of my hiding spot and see my momma laying down on the floor in her own pool of blood. I frantically look for a phone to call 911 but I couldn't find one being that we didn't have a lot of money.
  I ran next door to tell my neighbor Mrs. Henderson to call 911 as she call 911 her daughter, who is a nurse runs out her house, while asking me what happened and I explain to her everything and she reassures me everything will be OK.
  I run up to my mother and see her eyes slowly closing and she tells me, "I'm sorry I failed you baby girl." I lean into her with tears rolling down my face as I scream at her not to leave me.