Chapter 16

Dior POV

"Dior where you at," I heard my stepdad asked for me while I was hiding. Hopefully he can't find me here.

"Dior if I have to scream for you one more time it won't be pretty. Getcha ass out here and come do ya job like you suppose to!"

I covered my ears and put my head in my lap as I hid in a closet in the abandoned building. I didn't realize I stopped breathing until I heard the closet door open. He started moving everything around until he grabbed my feet and yanked me out of the closet.

"You stupid whore! I know you heard me calling for you." He told me as he spit on me and started slapping me.

"I don't know why the fuck ya momma put up with yo ugly ass. You too dark and you act too fucking slow. Now we have to hurry up before your momma get home from work because yo ass wanna play hide and seek."

I knew better than to say something because usually it would be worse. He would do way more than what he doing he right now.

I noticed he started pulling down his basketball shorts and started stroking himself.

"You know what time it is dummy. Come here and you already know the routine," he told me in a cold tone.

With tears in my eyes I crawled over to him slowly without losing eye contact. Once I got in front of him I kneeled.

"Open your mouth Dior."

"Please Jason don't do thi-" SLAP!

"Shut the fuck up and do what I asked you to! And what's my name? I don't think I heard you correctly.

"Mr. Jason," I whispered.

"Good girl, now open your mouth."

I shook my head no and started backing up slowly. Once Jason noticed what I was doing he started coming after me and I started screaming.

"HELP ME! AAAHH! DON'T HURT ME," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You do this everytime. You scream everytime as if someone can hear you. When you going realize no one's ever going to help you," he says with a chuckle.