Chapter 10

Dior POV

Today is Friday and I didn't even go to school today. After everything my momma told me and did I couldn't just bring myself to get up. I looked at the time and realized it was 1:24 in the afternoon. I quickly jumped up and grab some clothes to take a shower.

I look at my phone and Seen two missed calls and five text messages from Arin. I went to call her back but I didn't because she was still in school.

I went brush my teeth while picking a song to go in the shower with. I put on Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe. After brushing my teeth I stripped out my clothes and set the shower until it was warm enough for me to get in.

It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get her out of my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her
That girl is poison
Never trust a big butt and smile
That girl is poison

I was so busy trying to do the dance moves that I ended up busting my ass. That's what I get for wanting to dance. I didn't realize that I fell that hard until I heard someone open the bathroom door.

I quickly covered up with the shower curtain and screamed.

"I didn't mean to sca-, gah damn yo body is snatched like a motherfucker." He quickly cleared his throat and said " I didn't mean to scare you but I heard a noise and I wanted to make sure you was good."

"I'm good thanks for checking on me. I just fell." I tell him shyly with a blush.

"Damn. It's always y'all fine ones to be clumsy. So what you doing today?" He asked as if I wasn't in the shower.

"Um, if you don't mind we can talk after I get  out the shower cause this is a lil uncomfortable I tell him."

"Zeke bring yo ass downstairs! You just had one job to do!"

I laughed, "Well nice seeing you Zeke."

He closed the door and I quickly started to wash me. After washing me two more times I get out. Being that I had a bathroom inside the room I was sleeping in, I decided to walk in the room with just my towel out.

After drying me I moisturized my legs with some cocoa butter and baby oil gel. I put on my panties and turned around to put on my bra. After I turned around I heard the door open and I quickly covered myself up and screamed.

Whoever was by the door was quiet and just standing there. I turned around a lil bit to see who it was and it was Dre.

"Oh Um . Yeah I wanted to uh let you that there's um food downstairs." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you guys ever knock?" I asked him.

"Normally no cause I'm not use of anyone staying here other than me." He says.

"Ok, I'll be down shortly." I tell him and turn around.

After putting on my dress I decided I wasn't going to wear a bra. I decided to wear a red two pieceset that consist of a crop top and skirt.

I went do my make up and decided to just put my hair down. 

After I was finished I text Arin to let her know to meet me at the mall in an hour

After I was finished I text Arin to let her know to meet me at the mall in an hour. I went downstairs to grab some food which consisted of Subway sandwiches. I grabbed the one with chicken, bacon, cheese, and peppers.

I turned around to thank the dudes  but I seen they all was staring at me with their mouth wide open. I looked at them weirdly before I said thank you. I sat down on the stool on the island counter top. I seen Dre sat down across from me and two other dudes.

The one on the right of him looked kinda scary. He was buff, had tattoos all over him, and had a natural mean mug. I waved at him but he just gave me a head nod. I learned that he was the most serious and didn't like to smile or talk. I learned his name was Jayceon but some people called him Jay.

The other one, Zeke AKA the one who came in the bathroom while I was taking a shower. He was fine as hell. He was dark skin with some of the prettiest hair I seen on a dude. He also had braces and a nice smile. He was more of the funny joking type, which I liked.

After talking to them and getting to know them, I realized it was time for me to leave to go meet Arin. I went run upstairs to grab my purse. I was looking all over for my keys before I realized I forgot them to my mother house. Saying mother don't even sound right anymore, it just taste so bittee.

I went downstairs to ask Dre for a ride home.

"Hey, um Dre. Can you give me a ride home? I forgot my keys and car to Gabrielle house."

"Sure let me my keys."

He rerurned shortly and we were ready to go. On the ride over there I kept trying to talk to him but he kept giving me small answers.

"What's your problem? You been having an attitude with me all morning and giving me small responses." I asked him with an attitude.

"Don't worry about it. I have a lot on my mind right now." He told me dryly.

I scoffed and stayed silent the rest of the way. I wasn't about to beg no nigga to talk to me.

When we pulled up I seen she was at work and I already knew the back door was unlocked. I went through the back door to grab my keys from my room. I went back through the back door and went to my car.

Once Dre seen I was out safe he left. I got in my car and check my phone to see that Arin said she was on her way. I left out the driveway and headed towards the mall.